Hi Patti

November 9, 2008 at 1:00 am

Hi Patti! Bless your heart! I’ve been in your shoes and I know how frustrating it can be. The town i live in too is worthless for doctors! Patti! I suffered just like you. My best suggestion is seeing a doctor that specializes in CIDP. Not sure where you live but I would ask my doctor to refer me to the best that he knows is around even if it means traveling. That is what I ended up having to do and finally got an answer! Good luck my friend! Good luck and cyber hugs heading your way!