Have you put in a call?

April 1, 2009 at 6:58 pm

To your doc about this?
That phone call is cheap, and if your throat is acting this way it’s time for tests? I realize this isn’t what you want to hear, BUT…. Best to be safe than sorry.
Besides, calling on a Thursday is far better than on a Friday afternoon? Well, you know what I mean.
Gotta ask? How soon were the headaches from infusions? If 4-5 days, definitely call. All kinds of things could be going on.

Let us know how you are holding on there… no one wants to spend half a day in the ER! Only to be ‘referred’ to your neuro for an appt later!

Hope and relief soon!