Getting 2nd Opinion!
Thanks everybody…I feel like I’m losing my mind. At today’s follow up with the Neurologist, I was given an all clear on the brain MRI and bloodwork. I had to really insist about getting the EMG test to him and he tried to brush it off again! He was obviously offended that I was pushing for the test. He tried to suggest that I had arthritis. Anyway he finally gave in to my request but I heard him telling his assistant to book “legs only”. After much thought, I realized that I really don’t want/trust this man to do the test, so I called another neuro for a 2nd opinion. The only problem is now I have to wait another 2 weeks! I just don’t know how I could speed things up, unless I make a (third) trip to hospital ER?