Facial Paralysis

May 30, 2006 at 1:01 pm

You could always see a speech therapist. They can recommend exercises for you to do to help with your speach and facial muscles. I am just over one year out and I still have muscle weakness on the right side of my face. It is slowly getting better. I saw a speech therapist while in the hospital and continued doing the exercises after I got home. So, I am much better now.

Tonya Correll