June 17, 2009 at 12:34 am

I forget where you said that you live, but July 30th is a longgggggg time to wait. I would be a squeaky wheel and call everyday or have you pediatrician call and get you a sooner appt. I just call and call and call until they are sick of me. I also use the, we have really good insurance thing and I am worried sick and cannot sleep at night thing when I call. Which all are true. DO NOT LET THIS GO UNTIL JULY 30th. They tell me the same thing about heredity. Selah is 2 with cidp. She was also a c-section baby and I had her later in life. We have already prayed for Connor when you mentioned this a week or so ago and we will pray again. He is so cute from his pictures!