Contact CIL for help with a ramp

June 30, 2006 at 11:29 am

[QUOTE=OneEyeGeo]i cannot leave because no ramp at my house. been telling people since december i had to have one. [/QUOTE]

Dear George,

There are CILs (Centers for Independent Living) in most areas that usually build ramps in local communities. I’m not sure where you live so…Here’s the link to the CIL in the UK: [url][/url] and here’s the link to the US NCIL: [url][/url]

I hope that helps!