Reply To: CIDP big relapse vs mini relapse?

November 6, 2017 at 7:34 am

Thanks CER100. Ironically Headaches have not been an issue for me. At best some minor headaches periodically but I have had hypertension for many years and I think the stress had more to do with it. As Participants say, everyone is different, BUT WE ALL HAVE A COMMON THREAD. Besides Hydration, I will include electrolytes going forward. Certainly no harm. Taking a 5 day prescription of Valium to calm me down also helped smooth out my body chemistry. I know that all addictive drugs should be taken with caution and only as needed of course.

Thanks to the feedback from the yourself and other Participants I have decided to keep up the IV’s and in fact yesterday was the first day that the pain subsided and I started to feel better. That would be 8 days after completion of infusion. That might help others who experience what I have. I am a very anal person and need to have answers. Patience is not my Virtue.

I know everyone wants to protect their privacy these days but I think it helps further to give some sense of connection…
Acceptance76 is Bill F from GA/FL