Reply To: Unsure diagnosis

September 7, 2017 at 7:36 am

Thanks. I guess I’m just worried because my other doctor said GBS should have started to get better. It hasn’t gotten worse but hasn’t really gotten better either. So my main doc actually classified it as CIDP, but more for insurance reasons, as his personal feeling was GBS. So for obvious reasons I’d rather it be GBS than CIDP, but I guess I’ll have to wait and see. In good news, if it is CIDP, I’ve already been approved for additional treatments.