Reply To: late Miller Fisher symptoms and delayed recovery
Thank you for your response! That’s about what I feared; I definitely don’t want this to escalate. There’s a center of excellence close by in San Francisco that I’m going to call soon (just found out about them this morning). If they happen to respond/offer an appointment earlier than my referred neurologist, should I just go with them? How soon, in your opinion, should I have tests done (say, if the neurologist doesn’t want to get started til next month?)
Thank you again!