Reply To: Axonal Guillan Barre (AMAN)

January 3, 2017 at 7:23 pm

I have been feeling more numb that used too be and weaker on feet it is getting more difficult to stand up from chers it have been turning to worsen since July I try to work and go to gym to get more strength into my muscular so times when when I’m walking I feel like I have twisted or broken my ankles and the pain is so much I could scream, this pain and all others remind my how I was feeling when I was getting Gbs. I try to stay up all day but if I don’t lay down over the day my pain get unbearable in the evening and my feet are burning, and spasms get much worse.
I don’t tell my family much how I’m doing because I don’t want theim worry about me the onset was too much for theim. But now I’m very worry about that I’m getting relaps I have this bad pain between my shoulders like I had when I was onset I have not had that pain in 10 years. Sorry I’m poring out here but I got very scare I have hard time walking on my usually speed and feel like I’m drunk I can’t walk straight. Should I talk to the docs or just wait and see if this get better?