Reply To: New- CIPD and Central Nerves/ Cranial

September 20, 2016 at 11:11 pm

Sorry your having troubler with CNS. I’m in my 36 year of this stuff and each year a new CNS aliment comes my way. Ive had IVIG 18 times in the last 18 months. Last week I started Prednisone again. Tomorrow I start IVIG again. This past week my legs were so weak that I could not rise from the ground. “Ground you say?” Yes if the mail box is down do I wait until It can be fixed by someone else? Nope no me. I had to sit on the ground at street level bore 4 holes and put a piece of Unistrute from the post to the arm. 4 holes with a 3/8 VS plugin drill, 4 lag bolts turned in with the drill. Whats work of that? But I could not get up from the ground. I tried every my to get my arms involved to get me up but finally i opened the door, put my hands in through where the window was and lifted 200+ up to sit in the truck.Last night I fell 3 times my legs just collapsed. First time I hit a fixture and have a nasty bruise on my forehead. Yet next time I’ll fix it myself again
1984 t0 2016 seems like Id learn something. This stuff will not get me down.I will no longer run but i’ll ride my bike for 1/2 hour at level 7 within a half hour. My wife keeps telling our preacher I’m sick keep me on the prayer list. I say Im not sick just have a problem or 2 at 75 lets celebrate life, seek prayers of our own and if others can ok.