Reply To: Axonal Guillan Barre (AMAN)

June 9, 2016 at 11:12 am

O’ Dear I don’t know if I am in the correct place. But I am diagnosed with GBS but I don’t know if it comes with AMAN……. I was diagnosed over a year ago where I had a lumbar injection to get the fluid from my spine to make sure. I do have Rumatoid Arthritis and Osteoarithis and Osteopenia Arthritis and now GBS. I seem to have a family hanging on me. I have had two major back operations. My one leg from the knee down is numb. Battling with my toes. Now my other leg is getting all those tingling feelings but the pain takes my breath away. I have had Polygam and I have had dialysis. The pains are increasing and so is all the tingling. I am battling with my hands, hip and legs. Nothing has been explained to me at all. Yea! like I know what GBS is. All the doctor told me was that one in 100 000 00 gets it and I am in that bracket. I get real depressed about the whole thing as I am on heavy medication and go to hospital every month for an actemera infusion for my RA. I really know nothing about this disease. Can anyone here help me out? Sorry I should have started with my name excetera. My name is Rose 63 years old. I can’t work and wish I could. I live in Pinetown, Durban RSA. (Africa) Can anyone send me to the correct group but I do think I belong here!! Any help is really appreciated. Thanks xx