Reply To: Does anyone deal with Cronic muscle pain, fatiuge and Limited activies?

August 4, 2015 at 5:29 pm

Thank you for sharing your experience in regard to my post yesterday. You said it all when you said “over fatigued'” that’s me. Its not always about what I did but being over fatigued. No one fully understands unless they have been there. I wake up during the night with numb feet and legs now, and its lasting through the day now. That’s a new one have had before but not to this extent and usually goes away. I have been overextending myself and that as you know doesn’t take much. I didn’t choose to take medication because it made me worse or didn’t help. Will take pain meds when unbearable and have to take sleep medication because I can’t sleep. Take care. It is comforting but sad to know I’m not alone there’s too many out there suffering with no answers. One of the prognosis I read says “diminished quality of life”. It has gotten worse with age, just turned 68. I am trying to get past that prognosis even if it HURTS!!