Problems

Anonymous
January 25, 2010 at 11:47 pm

Would like to sleep, but can’t, took a pill. 😉

I got auth from the Insurance and got the see the doc, last thursday.
Doc office called Friday and wanted to know how the auth got started etc, because we have been trying to get the drug since 06..
Thats a long story, i’ll pass on it here.
Today we waited 2 hours or so, until they got a contact with the insurance co on what they would pay… So after they were SurE they were going to get paid, the started the infusion. I guess They could tell by looking at us we couldn’t pay fer it..

Just after the premds (30 min) and a few min into the rituxan drip, the iv butterfly blew (don’t have a port) I felt it, was painful, and after just a mins or so told the nurse.. Didn’t infiltrate much, and was told it doesn’t do damage to tissue. Puts some ice on it, took a 20 min break and started another iv. I put heat on it when I got home it itched at the blown spot..

problems

Anonymous
January 10, 2010 at 11:33 am

This makes me think about the problems of someone needing a wheelchair. I have been dependent on a wheelchair going on ten years now and yes, I have thought about things like osteoporosis. What might help me is that I do very well transferring myself (I need no help). I can stand on my legs and at home I can use a walker and walk room to room, but am not strong enough to depend on just the walker. It is really difficult to exercise properly when you must sit in a wheelchair, but I try to go to a physical therapy clinic once a year.

Problems

Anonymous
May 26, 2006 at 11:24 am

Hi,
I called the foundation and it was just a database problem, that’s common, but with the hacking so recent, it was cause for alarm, those three emails I sent out to frequent posters, can be ignored.

Problems

Anonymous
May 25, 2006 at 11:15 pm

Hi,
I tried to access our forum my usual way, going online with internet explorer, about 11:30pm and I got “page cannot be displayed”. I was going to wait until morning, but decided to try again and go online with my mozilla firefox and that got me here.