Oh Wow

Anonymous
November 9, 2009 at 8:35 pm

And then some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I’m glad that when you read this? YOU WILL BE HOME!
Always better than elsewhere!
Hugs and HOPE! TRUE HOPE! Always!

Oh WOW?!?

Anonymous
October 16, 2009 at 11:04 pm

Where do we order our ‘beanies’? Or are they gonna be ‘auctioned’ off somewhere? 😀
Good thing about the masks tho, these days we are all ‘sharing’ to much of too much!
Be sure to hit a ‘Target’ and look at gloves? IN Chi Town- dress warm! I think they’ve had snow there already. They’ve got some fingertip-less ones that are about $10. and keep your HANDS warm. I wear ’em to cold doc’s offices all the time [even in summer], and get asked by all ‘Where’d you get those?’ So I guess others feel a similar need.
You will be on my mind great heart, until we hear from you again. It IS gonna go GREAT! Keep telling yourself that positive stuff. Alternatives are unacceptable.
Hugs and hope always!

Oh Wow

Anonymous
September 7, 2008 at 5:21 am

Oh Wow Jan and Emma! What a cool looking tunnel! I like! I’m getting the large screen TV ready and set up for the football games. Making us all a buffet lunch of Meatball sandwiches and Turkey Clubs with chips an dip. And fixing us some spiced punch! We are also having Football Slammers! Great shots of that! So today I am reved up for the games!