Red Feet

Anonymous
March 26, 2009 at 8:32 am

Hi Julie,

I have a similarity with you. My feet have been red and swollen. When I was at my worst, I couldn’t even Identify any veins. usually my feet were slim and veiny. the top of my feed are red all the time. when I get out of the tub,
they are deep red kinda scairy red.

Of course mentioned it to the docs. they gave no answers. I felt It may be inflammation. Since IVIG it seems to be much less. In any case, I am always looking and watching the feet. So I have attributed it for now to the fact my feet got bad first, they are the last to get better.

After gaining lots of strength back since Jan. I still have alot of aching and pain below the knees. Doctor is still stuck between MMN and CIDP.

Roids made me much worse so MMN. Pain and sensory issues CIDP.
I believe I am a cross over or varient between the two.

Sorry about the bum endo doc. when you find another, if they fit you in right away, that means they may not be worth it. From now on, I book doctors with long lead times getting in!

My IVIG nurse is on her way to the house now so I must get off and go get my veins pumped up. See Ya Julie. All the Best for you–tim–

Red Feet

Anonymous
November 13, 2006 at 3:50 am

Your neurologist may not be the best person to ask about the problem with your feet. Check with your primary care doctor, make sure he knows about your GBS/CIDP and see what that doctor says. He may refer you to a foot doctor. If he or they think it is related, ask him/them why and go back to your neurologist armed with that information. Take care
John GBS-3/04