im back!!! no baby yet

Anonymous
July 25, 2008 at 12:09 pm

Oh my goodness! i went back and read your posts and i was laughing so hard that my big watermelon belly was shaking like Santa’s!

Not much happened on Tuesday and no signs of labor yet. tempted to go for a ride on my dad’s Shovelhead, to “shake the baby down”, like my dad says. Its a family tradition, i guess, and my sister and cousin both delivered on the same day that he took them for rides. hubby has a big table tennis tournament tomorrow, and we are nervous that i’ll go into labor when he is 2 hours away at the tournament. That’s what happened to his buddy, and his missed the delivery:eek: he hasnt played a tournament in months and has improved tremendously, so i want him to be able to go. he’s so cute, like a little kid, when it comes to his game:p He’s even getting a trainer who is from Romania and has been the trainer of olympic gold and silver medalists. the trainer is 2 hours away and costs $100 an hour, but apparently, he’s worth it.

Other than that, not much going on over here. Changed to Rainier cherries, since they arent so colorful – Emma:D Kids have had friends staying the night every day this week, so ive been really busy with them, their appetites, and their messes. they are all boys, so ive been busy with their injuries, too. thank goodness, nothing serious:p