Thank You Brandy

• Anonymous
      May 7, 2006 at 2:23 pm

Oh my gosh, I am sooo happy the forums are back online. I checked several times everyday but never got in.

Thanks to an email from Brandy last night, I am now back and happy to see everyone here again.

Thanks Brandy…………..you have made my day!!!:)

• Anonymous
      May 7, 2006 at 2:37 pm

I like the way the little dot by our names is green to show that we are still in the forums… That is pretty neat… ๐Ÿ™‚

Aimee

• Anonymous
      May 7, 2006 at 2:46 pm

You’re welcome Pep. I am now in the process of helping Marge get in here.
      We need our old senior members back for their knowledge of GBS/CIDP.

It’s a time of rebuilding this site now with everyone’s medical knowledgement.

Have a great day Pep.

• Anonymous
      May 7, 2006 at 6:33 pm

thanks for the info brandy, was wondering when they were gonna get the site back running

Andrea

• Anonymous
      May 7, 2006 at 6:36 pm

[QUOTE=aimee]I like the way the little dot by our names is green to show that we are still in the forums… That is pretty neat… ๐Ÿ™‚

Aimee[/QUOTE]

Oh Duh,

I didn’t know that, thanks for the info. I really can be a dufus at times.:o

• Anonymous
      May 7, 2006 at 8:06 pm

[COLOR=red]thank you Brandy! Know that we think of you and wish you well from South Carolina![/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      May 7, 2006 at 8:39 pm

Dear Aimee:

Did you know if there is a green dot by the name, you can click on the name and it will show which forum that person is looking at. Pretty neat.

Lee

• Anonymous
      May 7, 2006 at 8:52 pm

Lee…

Are you sure..??? I clicked on your name and gave a drop down menu where I could send e-mail, instant message, go to your profile, etc., but I did not see where it said where you were at… The button was green, so I assume you are in the forums somewhere… ๐Ÿ™‚

Aimee

• Anonymous
      May 7, 2006 at 8:56 pm

Aimee:

Sure, once you click on the name look all the way to the right hand side of the page one line below the name. Sorry, should have been a bit clearer.

Lee

• Anonymous
      May 7, 2006 at 9:05 pm

Aimee click on the members profile then on that page on the right hand side is where that person was last. I too had a hard time to figure that out I always went to quick links and the last one was who’s online and it shows where all the online members are. So thanks Lee for finding a quicker way ๐Ÿ™‚

Sue

• Anonymous
      May 7, 2006 at 9:08 pm

Dear Sue:

Did you mean the ‘Forum Jumps’ tool at the bottom right of the page? If you click on that and then ‘SITE AREAS’, then “WHO’s ONLINE” it will show where everyone is at one time. It won’t show people who are in ‘invisible mode’.

Lee

• Anonymous
      May 7, 2006 at 9:09 pm

Lee…

Does it go to your profile page then..??? It shows there that you are looking at the main forum… I thought you meant it appeared on the post…

Sorry, just got Sue’s post… So it is not on another page..??? I have tried it using all of the 3 “Display Modes” for the post and nothing appears… However, on the “threaded mode” it does take you to the person’s profile page… Sorry, I’m so slow with this… **S** (no smileys in this mode, I see)

Aimee

• Anonymous
      May 7, 2006 at 9:14 pm

Lee I forgot about that link also I was referring to the top of the page between Search and Log out I click on Quick Links and there is a list of links under Miscellaneous there is Who’s Online that is what I usually click.

Sue