My doctor’s appt yesterday was good report! Yeah!!!!!

• Anonymous
      January 6, 2009 at 9:42 am

Hi family! Got my post op check up yesterday and everything looks good! The doctor said I was healing rather nicely and can start resuming some normal activity but still no heavy lifting or bending for 2 more weeks. Told him about the Celiac Disease that my Nephew got diagnosed with and he did the Labs on me yesterday. All my family has to be tested now because of my Nephew.
      He wants to do a Colonoscopy on me since I have not had one in a while and just check me out there. My father had a history of polyps and they were considered to be the ones that could go into cancer. So on the 15th I am having that done. Yuk! LOL! I really don’t want to have it done, but am at the age where they really like to request it. But everything else looks good! My labs looked good from last week. Just have to wait and see about the Celiac Labs.
      My son left this past Saturday back to the base in San Deigo. My daughter in law left back for Florida. And I cried seeing them both leave. My son will be on shore duty the next 6 months and I am glad. Especially with what is going on right now in the Middle East.
      We had a very nice Christmas and nice New Years! It went by fast though!
      Too fast! But I must say my Christmas and New Years was a very special one. Was very grateful that I had such a special time. Now I pray that 2009 will be a much better year. So far it looks like it might be better! I am feeling better than I was in the summer. Getting some strength back and not in as much pain as I was! So things are finally starting to look up for me! Whew!
      I am glad too!
      I hope we all have a much better year this year and pray that many of us in here get well! Hugs
      Linda H

• Anonymous
      January 6, 2009 at 10:06 am

Linda,
      Congrats on the good report. I’m with you 2009 [B]will[/B] be a better year! :p

• Anonymous
      January 6, 2009 at 10:27 am

Linda,
      Your headed in the right direction for a good year.
      Happy for you ! 🙂

Shirley

• Anonymous
      January 9, 2009 at 9:44 am

I certainly see an improvement since last summer! I now have feeling in my hands and no longer burning in my hands. Which is a big plus! Was not getting any sleep in the summer and now I am finally getting a good nights sleep. I still have a day here and there but not like it was in the summer where I went night after night with no sleep. More alert in the daytime hours and not knodding off to sleep from exhaustion. My feet are not burning as bad but I still have some problems there. But not like the summer! And this past summer I was not even able to drive my car which was the pitts. Actually two years of not being able to drive and only did it if I had no choice.
      😀 Hey family! Now I’m driving again! YEAH! Short drives but actually driving. Still have the Chronic Fatigue issue but my energy level is starting to go up some. Getting more active. Have not been sick to my stomach either since my surgery. That’s a huge plus!
      I’m healing! Slowly but I am seeing some improvements and that I am so grateful for! Even if I don’t get 100 percent well. Hey! I’ll settle for 50 percent improvement! Since the summer time.. and I was in bad shape this past summer! I actually thought I was dying! I have seen about a 40 percent improvement. And this year I hope to see another 20 and hopefully more!
      Actually doing more walking now and seeing me be able to exercise some. But that had to stop right at Christmas because of my surgery. But started back this week doing my walking again.
      I am just glad to be having some of my life back. I know I won’t get it all back but even a little bit back makes me happy! My focus this year is to get more exercise, loose weight for I have gained a little to much. 20 pound weight gain. Need to loose those 20 pounds.
      And I think this year is going to be my year to do it! Last summer I was in tears! Now I am actually starting to smile again! Something I have not done in quite some time. I had the pain face! Now I am seeing a smile and pain face! LOL Hugs

• Anonymous
      May 9, 2009 at 3:27 pm

Awesome Linda,

Glad things are turning around for ya.–tim–

• Anonymous
      May 9, 2009 at 6:31 pm

Hi Tim! Update since this posting of several months back. I went into another Lupus flare right after I took my mother in from having surgery. But still not as bad as I was last spring. Walking has improved and hands are working but have days where my feet and hands burn. Not like last year though. The lupus flares come and go and I am fighting a flare now but the prednisone is working. I did manage to lose 20 pounds though and am getting better sleep hit or miss a night or two but not like it was last year. CODP though is not as good as I would like it to be. Darn weather down here has been getting that acting up. I still have my good days and bad ones. Compared to last year and this year though. I am at least 50 percent better. Getting more exercise too and force myself to do that.
      I still have some recovery but hope this summer when Andy get’s our pool up that I will get another 10 or 20 percent more better! Old saying goes One Day At A Time One Step At A Time!
      My feet though still bother me. If I stand on them too long them I am in pain all night. But trying to solve that issue now! Maybe another year I will be back to my old self again! Am doing more this year than I did last summer so thats a huge plus! Hope you are doing well! Been reading your postings and watching your progress! Are you still with Mark Brown?
      Hugs
      Linda H

• Anonymous
      August 28, 2009 at 10:37 am

you said good ,i like [url=http://www.towercrane-cn.com/page/Tower%20Crane%20TC5013.html]top slewing crane[/url]