New Granddaughter !

• Anonymous
      December 30, 2008 at 9:50 pm

[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]I just wanted to post this here I have a new granddaughter, she was born this afternoon. Her name is Halley Belle & she weighed 5 lbs 12 ozs, my daughter Mary Ann & Halley are both doing ok. That was a big relief to me, I just wish Debbie was here to see her. [/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      December 30, 2008 at 11:25 pm

Congratulations Terry. What a beautiful name. I’m sure Debbie is also enjoying her. Give lots of hugs and kisses.

• Anonymous
      December 31, 2008 at 12:54 am

Congratulation Granddad Terry! Don’t worry, Debbie is keeping an eye on her too.

• Anonymous
      December 31, 2008 at 7:27 am

Great way to start the new year. A brand new tiny bundle of joy.
      Halley Belle, what a pretty name.
      Debbie knows about her new grandaughter.
      Congratulations

• Anonymous
      December 31, 2008 at 9:01 am

[SIZE=3][COLOR=magenta]Congrats Grandpa Terry!!!!!:) That is Awesome!! [/COLOR][/SIZE]
      [SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff00ff]Debbie is with All of You in your Celebration!:) What a Beautiful name.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      December 31, 2008 at 10:58 am

Good going Terry. My first grandchild-a grandson-is 18 months old now and believe me there is nothing like that relationship. It is very special and very different from having kids, which is wonderful in its own way. The first time I held him I knew there was someone new and special in my life. Jeff

• Anonymous
      December 31, 2008 at 2:05 pm

😉 [I][SIZE=4][FONT=Times New Roman]Jeff I guess I’m getting old this is my 5th grandchild, My oldest daughter Mary Ann now has 3 girls. Brittany, Jordan & now Halley, my middle daughter Stephanie has a boy & girl Will & Jenna. As for my son Eric well he’s not married but he does have a girl friend. Who he loves very much that one I’m just waiting on. This hasn’t been a very kind day to me I have leg pains caused by this nuisance Neuropathy. As well as the numbness that has really been fired up today we had nice temps yesterday but last night the temp dropped. Now it’s currently 30 & very windy here, oh well Thanks Everyone for the well wishes. ;)[/FONT][/SIZE][/I]

• Anonymous
      December 31, 2008 at 7:46 pm

Congratulations Terry! I don’t know about the others but I think she has been there with all of you, to make sure this gift was delivered very carefully at this time of the year and all of you could be there to enjoy the new arrival. I know your news made many of us smile! What a special delivery!! See you at the New Years Eve party in the Tavern!

• Anonymous
      January 1, 2009 at 1:58 am

Grandbabies ~ aren’t they just the most wonderful miracle!! And of course you really miss Debbie’s physical presence. Every time you hug one of those precious little ones, give them a hug from her too.

[SIZE=”4″][COLOR=”RoyalBlue”][COLOR=”Blue”]CONGRATULATIONS, Grandpa :D[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      January 1, 2009 at 10:35 am

Congratulations on your little bundle of hope and love to help get the New Year going strong.
      WithHope

• Anonymous
      January 1, 2009 at 10:52 am

Congratulations Grandpa 😀 and a happy New Year

• Anonymous
      January 1, 2009 at 7:10 pm

Congratulations Terry. It is nice to have new life with all of the loss you suffered these past couple of years. Enjoy.
      All my best,
      Linda

• Anonymous
      January 1, 2009 at 10:05 pm

Congratulations grandpa Terry-what a wonderful way to start the new year, and what a beautiful name. Hope you’re feeling better today. Happy New Year.

• Anonymous
      January 1, 2009 at 11:07 pm

Terry, what awesome news. A new little one is always a blessing. Take care and give that new baby tonnes of hugs. She will bring new light to your life. Best wishes, Grandpa!

• Anonymous
      January 2, 2009 at 12:53 am

[IMG]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3259/3158195605_0e2690f112_b.jpg[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      January 2, 2009 at 7:07 am

Mother and new baby, beautiful and precious.
      Thank you Terry
      Shirley