Brain fog! Boy is it bad this morning! LOL!

• Anonymous
      October 13, 2008 at 8:25 am

Maybe I should go back to bed! I got up and we fixed sausage & cheese rolls yesterday for breakfast. I had two pieces left over. Took it out of the refrigerator and placed the sausage on a plate with cheese. Went over to microwave and opened refrigerator and put plate in refrigerator. Closed frig door and turned on microwave.
      Heard the ding noise and opened up microwave!:confused: Where did my sausage and cheese roll go to? ๐Ÿ˜€ I’m now looking on the counter, back tracked myself to the laundry room and even went into the bathroom. Well now? Where did I place the darn thing?
      Or did I even get it out yet and fix myself the roll? Opened up frig door and there is my sausage roll! LOL! Ohh boy! Going to be a brain fog day! Too funny:D

• Anonymous
      October 13, 2008 at 9:16 am

I don’t know, but that sound normal for the way things have been going around here. Got to love it.

• Anonymous
      October 13, 2008 at 10:59 am

Oh Linda…I laughed until I almost rolled on the floor. Thanks for sharing.
      Carol – Norbert’s PC

• Anonymous
      October 13, 2008 at 4:29 pm

Hey Jim and Norb! Me and my husband both this morning woke up on the wrong side of the bed. He woke up at 4:30 this morning thinking it was 6 in the morning. Came into the kitchen and started his coffee. I wake up right after him and think I overslept! We both got into the den and turned the TV on and saw the time! LOL! Andy got all piffy because he woke up too early.
      Then while going into the bedroom to gather his clothes he came out and stumped his toe on our living room coffee table! His poor little pinky toe instantly turned blue! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ Don’t know why, but in my house when someone stumps a toe the other one gets giggly! LOL! I know it hurt! That coffee table has wrought iron legs! ROFL!
      He leaves for work and now I’m hungry and decided to fix that sausage roll! If I was getting taped. UTUBE would have had a good laugh! Every once in a while me and my hubby get strange days! ๐Ÿ˜€

• Anonymous
      October 13, 2008 at 4:30 pm

I’m glad we love each other!:D ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€