Peppers

• Anonymous
      August 31, 2008 at 3:52 pm

Anne dragged me kicking and screaming to a local farmers market before I was hardly awake….

So I made the best of the situation and took a shot of some peppers on display.

[img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3099/2815285626_f43092ec2c_o.jpg[/img]

• Anonymous
      August 31, 2008 at 4:12 pm

Ken the colors are so vibrant and alive. Feel like I’m at the market. Maybe you should cook us up something at the Tavern with some peppers.

• Anonymous
      August 31, 2008 at 4:31 pm

[QUOTE=jan’83]Ken the colors are so vibrant and alive. Feel like I’m at the market. Maybe you should cook us up something at the Tavern with some peppers.[/QUOTE]

Thank you Janet!

How ’bout some Italian sausage, peppers and onions?

We have sandwiches on Italian bread or we can serve up some spaghetti with marinara…..

• Anonymous
      August 31, 2008 at 6:37 pm

Sounds delicious! I’ll take an order of them!

• Anonymous
      August 31, 2008 at 10:21 pm

[QUOTE=jan’83]Sounds delicious! I’ll take an order of them![/QUOTE]

Coming right up!

• Anonymous
      August 31, 2008 at 10:22 pm

Ken
      are you going to the symposiu..if so, will you bring some of your photos..I would love to see more.

• Anonymous
      September 1, 2008 at 1:10 am

[QUOTE=Stormy]Ken
      are you going to the symposiu..if so, will you bring some of your photos..I would love to see more.[/QUOTE]

No I won’t be there.

I leave on the 13th for a photo shoot in Alberta, Canada and will be gone two weeks.

• Anonymous
      September 1, 2008 at 9:38 am

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=purple]I don’t like peppers but nice shot of them Ken. ๐Ÿ˜‰ [/COLOR][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      September 1, 2008 at 10:34 am

Ken, where are you going to be in Alberta? I am going there on the 13th as well. Maybe we will be in the same neighborhood! I would love to meet you!

• Anonymous
      September 1, 2008 at 11:51 am

Ken,
      I hope you don’t mind, I made your peppers my desktop on my PC. I loved the colors….by the way have you ever thought of doing a cookbook? Your how to pictures are great for making the mouth water just looking at them. I plan to try your short ribs…I’ve been looking for new recipes to try.

• Anonymous
      September 1, 2008 at 12:35 pm

[QUOTE=Terry 1][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=purple]I don’t like peppers but nice shot of them Ken. ๐Ÿ˜‰ [/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Thank you Terry! I eat dishes that contain sweet peppers and even sometomes hot peppers…but I don’t eat them either!

I’ll eat the stuffing from a “stuffed pepper” but not the pepper……:)

• Anonymous
      September 1, 2008 at 12:42 pm

[QUOTE=JanB]Ken,
      I hope you don’t mind, I made your peppers my desktop on my PC. I loved the colors….by the way have you ever thought of doing a cookbook? Your how to pictures are great for making the mouth water just looking at them. I plan to try your short ribs…I’ve been looking for new recipes to try.[/QUOTE]

Thank you Jan!

I can create and send/post a larger version for your desktop!

What size and ratio monitor do you have? For instance I use a 21″ Dell and it’s 1152 X 864 Pixels… that’s a 4:3 Ratio.

The pepper photo is a little slightly more square than the 4:3…..

• Anonymous
      September 10, 2008 at 7:54 pm

Ken, Bring them on! Great picture too!

• Anonymous
      September 10, 2008 at 8:33 pm

Beautiful Shot, Ken!!! Love the colors!!:)

• Anonymous
      September 10, 2008 at 8:53 pm

Hi Ken
      That sure is a pretty pix of a peck of peppers ๐Ÿ˜€

• Anonymous
      September 11, 2008 at 12:56 am

Thank you JEF, Cheryl and Smiley!

….gee that sounds like a vaudeville act……