We leave for Kevin’s Make a Wish!

• June 15, 2008 at 5:39 pm

sorry no info

• June 15, 2008 at 6:02 pm

Way Awesome Dawn! Hope all goes well and ya get to share lots of pictures with us.

Wonder if we all emailed the Gov about Kevie if it would help ya out? We would just need the info to get an email chain started.

• Anonymous
      June 15, 2008 at 7:32 pm

im outta the loop on the details of kevie’s trip, but i know it will be amazing! How exciting! Enjoy yourselves! I’m so hapy for you! Yeah, if anyone knows how to harrass the gov., i’ll absolutely be in on that;)

• Anonymous
      June 15, 2008 at 9:42 pm

TOOO COOL!!!! Kevie, be sure to enjoy every second and make your Mom enjoy herself, and stop worrying about everything else. Have A Great and Safe Trip!!!:)

• Anonymous
      June 15, 2008 at 9:45 pm

Happy Trails to you! You deserve this trip, so get out there and just let go and enjoy. Leave your worries at home, holding down the home front!!

• Anonymous
      June 15, 2008 at 11:06 pm

Have a GREAT time:D!!!!!

• Anonymous
      June 16, 2008 at 6:45 am

Dawn,

somewhere along the way, I missed the details. I remember you saying he was granted a wish but that’s all. Can anyone please fill in here…where are they going and doing ? How awesome for Kevin !!!!!!!!!

And Dawn, I must know, if you do meet Mr Ahhhnold….I’ve got to know if he’s as hot as he is on tv ? I think he’s kind of short tho ?
      Either way…YOU enjoy yourself, too !

Stacey

• Anonymous
      June 17, 2008 at 11:05 pm

Dawn: You and Kevin both deserve this so much. I hope it exceeds your expectations and is a wish come true in every way possible. Jeff

• Anonymous
      June 18, 2008 at 12:49 am

That’s so exciting! I hope you have a great trip and my prayers go with you for safe travel! 🙂 Relax and enjoy it! You deserve it!

Marjie