My Mother Died

• Anonymous
      January 29, 2008 at 7:27 am

Hello Family,
      I just wanted to let you know that my gentle, kind, considerate mother died from complications of a broken leg. Her whole life was wife and mother. Septic poisoning was the most likely cause. She had a huge bedsore on the tail bone and there was no way it could have healed since she could lay in no other position but her back. My brother and I and her caregiver just concentrated on keeping her pain free.

I am okay with her death because she is home in heaven, reunited with the man she loved with all her heart. And now she can hold her first born child who died in 1996.

Within a years time, my life will now be changing. The house will be sold, I will leave New York and live in a state where I can take better care of myself as I grow older.

• Anonymous
      January 29, 2008 at 7:34 am

Oh Liz, I am so sorry to hear that. My prayers are with you and your mother.

Julie 🙁

• Anonymous
      January 29, 2008 at 7:38 am

Liz,

I am truly so very sorry for your loss. I wish I could be there to give you a hug. I am here any time if you need to talk.

God bless.

Stacey

• Anonymous
      January 29, 2008 at 9:07 am

May God give you comfort and peace. My deepest sympathy for the loss of your Mother.
      Yes, she is in heaven and well. Can do all she did when she was young.
      My thoughts and prayers are with you

Beth

• Anonymous
      January 29, 2008 at 9:33 am

Oh Liz, how you will miss your mother but so comforting that she is in Peace. My hugs are with you as you navigate this huge change in your life.

• Anonymous
      January 29, 2008 at 9:44 am

Liz – I am very sorry for your loss but rejoice with the joy your Mother is having at being re-united with her husband and child. Please allow this wonderful group to be your source of strength and compassion for the coming changes your life are going to take.
      Alma

• Anonymous
      January 29, 2008 at 10:07 am

Liz –

HUGE hugs to you! You & your whole family will be in our prayers.

Kelly

• Anonymous
      January 29, 2008 at 10:27 am

Liz, My Deepest Sympathies to You and Your Family. You have a Whole Family of Angels looking after You. Concentrate on Yourself now, Hun! Big, Warm Hugs to You!

• Anonymous
      January 29, 2008 at 10:39 am

Dearest Liz,

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. I know how difficult it has been for you and your mother over the past few years. During this trying time, may you find the comfort you need, and get the care you deserve once you have relocated.

• Anonymous
      January 29, 2008 at 11:44 am

liz,

my thoughts are of you & your mom. take care. be well.

gene gbs 8-99
      in numbers there is strength

• Anonymous
      January 29, 2008 at 5:17 pm

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

• Anonymous
      January 29, 2008 at 5:17 pm

Liz you have my deepest sympathy.

Sue

• Anonymous
      January 29, 2008 at 5:37 pm

Liz,
      I am so very sorry to read about your mother. You and your family are in my prayers. Take care of yourself and I pray for you that your life changes are positive and good for you.
      Hugs and Friendship,
      Valerie

• Anonymous
      January 29, 2008 at 5:54 pm

Liz,
      My best thoughts are being put out for you and your family.
      Be well,
      Linda

• Anonymous
      January 29, 2008 at 6:03 pm

Liz, I’ll remember both you and your mom in my prayers. Take care of yourself as you step into another level of your own life.
      And know there are so many of us here in your ‘other’ family thinking about you at this time.

JayDee

• Anonymous
      January 29, 2008 at 6:29 pm

I am sooo sorry Liz. Hugs from Iowa…

• January 29, 2008 at 7:51 pm

Liz,
      I am sorry for your loss, accept my deepest sympathies. Stregnth, love, and well wishes are sent your way as you embark into a new chapter of your life.
      Love,
      Dawn Kevies mom

• Anonymous
      January 30, 2008 at 1:10 am

Liz, You are in my prayers during this difficult time. How wonderful that you can find the positive aspects of your mom’s passing. Please take care.

Carla

• Anonymous
      January 30, 2008 at 11:33 am

Dear Elizabeth:

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Please know that you are not alone through all of this. You and your mother will be in our hearts and in our prayers.

Lee

• Anonymous
      January 30, 2008 at 11:53 am

Dear Liz, My heartfelt sympathy to you and yours. My mother suffered so, but knowing they are at peace does not east the grief. Take good care of yourself. Please keep us updated on your new life. Sincerely, Regina

• Anonymous
      January 30, 2008 at 12:27 pm

[B]Dear Liz,

I am so truly sorry for you and your family. I’ll keep Mom in my prayers tonight
      along with you and your brother. You are not alone Liz as long as you have all of us to get you through this. You were very kind to me when Frank passed and I’ll be here for you.[/B]

• Anonymous
      January 30, 2008 at 10:36 pm

[B][I][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=4][COLOR=purple]Liz I am so sorry to hear this, just know you & your family are in my thoughts. I have been trying to keep calm about everything lately. My FIL is in the hospital & in very bad shape right now, he has pneumonia & a massinve infection in his lungs. His white blood cell count is almost non existant, the Drs don’t have much hope for him to pull through this.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]
      [B][I][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=4][COLOR=#800080][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]
      [B][I][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=4][COLOR=#800080]Also back before Christmas one of my cousins was stabbed to death by his uncle. This past Friday his mom passed away & was buried Monday. This has just not been a good yr so far.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]

• Anonymous
      February 2, 2008 at 5:14 pm

Liz,

I am sorry I haven’t been around and just noticed this. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Contact me anytime if you need to.

Your friend,
      Jerimy

• Anonymous
      February 5, 2008 at 10:12 am

Dear Elizabeth:

I am sorry to hear about the sad demise of your mother. You know, my mother’s case was ditto like yours, who died on 2nd June, 07. I can understand how difficult it is to bear. After all mother is mother. We won’t get real mother again, it is really irreparable loss.

Please accept my heartfelt condolences. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers