Prayers Please For New Jersey Firefighter

• Anonymous
      July 15, 2007 at 8:07 pm

[B]This morning As my Danny left for a fire in Bogota, I always say a prayer for him and all the firemen. Well they had to call in mutual aid and one of the Ridgefield Park, NJ Fireman had a heart attack and passed away at the young age of 41. His name was Steven Dembski. So all of my town of Bogota and Ridgefield Park are in mourning now, and again my heart bleeds.So please join me in prayer for Brother Fire Fighter Steven Dembski.[/B]

• Anonymous
      July 15, 2007 at 9:58 pm

Brandy,
      Steve and his family will be in by prayers. Ridgefield Park, is just up the road from where I grew up [Ridgefield]

• Anonymous
      July 16, 2007 at 1:24 pm

Thanks Jim for the prayers. I happen to know this Fireman on a personal level
      so this makes it even harder for me and Danny.

• Anonymous
      July 16, 2007 at 5:11 pm

Donna, I’m sorry to hear about Your Family Friend and Brother Fireman. Steve’s Family and Friends are in My Family’s Thoughts and Prayers.
      That’s how My Husband’s Grandfather went. It is never easy, but to go at such a Young age and while doing what He enjoyed doing, it hits home really hard. Big Hugs to You also, Donna.

• Anonymous
      July 17, 2007 at 12:14 am

So sorry for the lose of another fireman, please accept my condolences and I offer a prayer Steve and all who morn this tragic loss.

• Anonymous
      July 20, 2007 at 12:58 pm

Just got back from Steven’s funeral. What a sad day for our Fire Depts of Bogota and Ridgefield Park. I sat in my church and watched grown men crying and holding each other for comfort. I watched my son look back at me in church trying to be brave, but he couldn’t. I tried to be brave but I couldn’t.

My deepest thoughts are with my friend Nancy and her 2 children and how she will cope with all of this. I will be there for her, to hug and hold her if she needs it.

Bless the entire Dembski family.

• Anonymous
      July 21, 2007 at 1:06 pm

[COLOR=red]I read about this fire and thought of you an your sons, Brandy. It sucks when we lose one of our own. 😡 [/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      July 21, 2007 at 3:49 pm

I am sorry for Demski family … may Steven rest in peace .

Hugs to you Brandy

• Anonymous
      July 23, 2007 at 10:25 pm

[IMG]http://a149.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/101/m_60b0eef51bc5222c4231e98df6a4bf34.jpg[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      July 24, 2007 at 11:45 am

[B]Thank You so much Dave for the patch in memory of Steve.[/B]