Happy Birthday Codystanley(liz) 5/9

• Anonymous
      May 6, 2007 at 4:05 pm

[B]Let me be the first to wish you a Happy Birthday. I hope you have a great day Liz, you deserve it as you have had alot to deal with in the past few years. So enjoy your B-Day.

[SIZE=”6″]Happy Birthday.[/SIZE][/B]

• Anonymous
      May 6, 2007 at 7:29 pm

I second that!!!
      [SIZE=3][COLOR=red]HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZ!!!!:) [/COLOR][/SIZE]
      [COLOR=#ff0000]Hope You have a Great Year!!![/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      May 6, 2007 at 7:41 pm

[FONT=”Comic Sans MS”][SIZE=”7″][COLOR=”RoyalBlue”][CENTER]LIZ
      HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!![/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=”Fixedsys”][SIZE=”5″][COLOR=”Green”][CENTER]Have a great year[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      May 7, 2007 at 7:59 am

[FONT=”Fixedsys”][I][COLOR=”MediumTurquoise”][COLOR=”mediumturquoise”][COLOR=”RoyalBlue”][COLOR=”Magenta”]Happy Birthday![/COLOR]

Best Wishes for a great year! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ [/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/I][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      May 7, 2007 at 10:08 am

Hope you have a wonderful birthday Liz, maybe the Naked Cowboy will pay you a visit ๐Ÿ™‚

Jerimy

• Anonymous
      May 7, 2007 at 10:44 am

Liz, For you on your birthday! Enjoy

[IMG]http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p146/arielccv/cowboy.jpg[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      May 7, 2007 at 4:37 pm

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=7][COLOR=magenta]HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZ!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=#ff00ff][/COLOR][/FONT]
      [FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=black]Wishing you a Happy and Healthy year ahead – hope you have a lovely day.[/COLOR][/FONT]
      [FONT=Book Antiqua][/FONT]
      [CENTER][IMG]http://www.sweetums.com.au/images/pageimages/birthday-cakes1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

• Anonymous
      May 7, 2007 at 7:46 pm

Liz,

[COLOR=”Lime”][SIZE=”6″][FONT=”Fixedsys”]Have a very Happy Birthday![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]:D

• Anonymous
      May 8, 2007 at 12:04 am

[COLOR=”Red”][SIZE=”6″][B]Here’s hoping this birthday is a wonderful one, & that the next year is a great one for you!!![/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      May 8, 2007 at 10:46 am

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, …. nevermind, I can’t carry a tune.

Anyway, happy birthday, Liz.

• Anonymous
      May 8, 2007 at 5:45 pm

Happy Birthday Liz

[IMG]http://home.cogeco.ca/~mashby/Monique/pictures.index/bdaycakeLiz.gif[/IMG]

Sue

• Anonymous
      May 8, 2007 at 7:10 pm

Let me be the first one to wish you happy birthday – ON THE DAY PROPER – since it’s just past one a.m. here, and so at least 5 hours before anyone in the US can do the same!

Many happy returns, Liz!

• Anonymous
      May 9, 2007 at 2:29 pm

bringing back up for Liz

Again [SIZE=”6″]Happy Birthday[/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      May 9, 2007 at 7:57 pm

THANK YOU FAMILY,
      I had a nice day, but I spent part of it at PT and OT, couldn’t cancel, too important. The weather was sunny and in the mid 70’s. My “FUN” day will be next week. My very dear friend, from this forum, Emily Biegel (she lives near me) and her husband John (he has CIDP) are going to take me to the Bronx zoo (in by NYC). I’ll take pictures and post them.

I got a dishwasher for my birthday, my hinting paid off, HATE HATE HATE washing dishes, how does one person get so many.

My brother brought over a cake, put candles on it and my mother, brother and I blew them out. I could see the happiness on my mother’s face, she feels so bad that she can’t do what she used to for us. My brother slipped her some money in a card to give to me as a gift.

• Anonymous
      May 9, 2007 at 8:32 pm

[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=red]HAPPY BIRTHDAY![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      May 10, 2007 at 7:10 pm

Liz,
      I’m sorry I’m late.Happy Birthday!!!!

• Anonymous
      May 10, 2007 at 9:29 pm

Happy Birthday Liz….celebrate for a week! Oh take the whole month to celebrate….you only have a year to claim to be this age! Enjoy the whole year!

• Anonymous
      May 14, 2007 at 8:52 pm

Liz, I haven’t been on the forums for a few days and missed your birthday, but my wishes are the same anyway, even a few days late – may this year bring all of the happiness and fun your heart can hold!

Suzanne

• Anonymous
      May 14, 2007 at 9:01 pm

I, too, was away but the message is the same ~ enjoy your new year, pushing the limits of the year past, and smiling at the “new you” each morning ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      May 20, 2007 at 1:49 am

Happy birthday Liz. Hope you must have enjoyed the day.:)

• Anonymous
      May 20, 2007 at 10:12 pm

Liz,

Happy Belated Birthday!!

Did the Naked Cowboy show up???

You had alot of birthday wishes cause you are such a good friend!

Cindy and Abby:D