November 3-5, 2006 International Symposium in Phoenix

• Anonymous
      October 16, 2006 at 5:07 pm

Is anyone going to the Symposium in Nov?
      Has anyone gone to a Symposium before, is so what can one expect?

• Anonymous
      October 16, 2006 at 5:43 pm

Hello,
      I am going to the symposium and traveling from New York. This is the first symposium that I have gone to, so I can’t tell you what to expect, other then meeting other’s with GBS/CIDP in person. I do know that we will have really great speakers. Dr. Gareth Parry, from what I’ve heard, is one of the best GBS/CIDP doctors in the USA. Also, I think Dr. Kenneth? Gorson is another of the top 5 neurologists in the USA. If you need “hope”, listen to Dr. Gorson.

I am going to wear a name tag that identifies me as CODYSTANLEY

If you are just finding out about the symposium, you can go to our home page at [url]www.gbs-cidp.org[/url]

• Anonymous
      October 16, 2006 at 6:49 pm

I’ll be there but…it is the first one for me…..My name is Stephen Ham and look forward to meeting you there!

• Anonymous
      October 16, 2006 at 8:57 pm

I will be there as well, it will be my first one also.

Jerimy

• Anonymous
      October 17, 2006 at 6:42 pm

My wife and I will be there Friday night and Saturday. She was diagnosed back in October on 1995. Looking forward to it.

• Anonymous
      October 17, 2006 at 6:51 pm

I won’t be there, but will look forward to hearing what all of you learned. Hope you have a good time too.

Suzanne

• Anonymous
      October 17, 2006 at 8:21 pm

Tried to talk my husband into me going, wasn’t buying it….Let me know all the details. Sigh.

• Anonymous
      October 30, 2006 at 10:53 pm

I’ll be going also. How many of us does that make?

Peggy

• Anonymous
      October 31, 2006 at 9:06 am

Hi,
      I will be going too, my first one. I bought the tapes another year and got so frustrated when I had a question or the audio was bad. My 10 year old daughter has CIDP since about 9 to 18 months old. I am going alone. If anyone needs assistance please look me up at Embassy Suites, Cindy Fletcher. I need to keep busy, the kids and husband seem to think that they are having more fun with me away…9 and 10 year old sleepovers….I envision the mess….I need to be distracted! Please don’t hesiste to ask.
      Cindy

• Anonymous
      October 31, 2006 at 7:05 pm

So is the dress just casual? And what about the dinner is that more dress up stuff or what? Anyone know. THis will be my wife and mine’s first time out. GBS in Jan and Feb. CIDP Questionable diagnosis this month. Hopefully I will make it ok. Kind of weak and just started on Steroids Monday.

Thanks – JIM

• Anonymous
      November 1, 2006 at 12:17 am

I’ll be ther on Sat. maybe Sunday. Can’t wait to meet ya’ll. I ytalk much bettwer trhan I tyupe. hehehhe. Vicki