Yippee! Got approved for disability!

• Anonymous
      October 26, 2008 at 5:32 pm

Last week was rough. In for IVIG, as usual my blood pressure went through the roof the day after treatment. Ended up in emergency with very bad headache and high blood pressure 183 over 120!:eek:

Nurse gave me a shot of morphine to try to reduce pain from headache
      She called the doctor right away. They kept me for several hours and had me take some blood pressure pills and tylenol. I will need to take more pills before IVIG to try to stop the blood pressure from getting so high.

But the good news is I got another call from Canada pension Disabilty. They approved me! It is almost impossible to get approved by them! Not sure of any details yet. I won’t get any more money as my insurance company takes penny for penny what Canada pension would give me but it sounds like my son may get an allowance cause he is under 25.

Rhonda

• October 26, 2008 at 10:17 pm

Great new Rhonda. Congratulations.

Sorry to hear that you suffered so much after your treatment. I pray that your next IVIg treatment will go well for you.

Gary

• Anonymous
      October 26, 2008 at 10:25 pm

Great news Rhonda ๐Ÿ™‚
      Rhonda did you apply for the Disability Tax credit? I got approved for that because of my various problems but if didn’t apply you should try.

Sue

• Anonymous
      October 27, 2008 at 12:21 pm

Sue,

I haven’t applied for disability tax credit I’ll look into it.

Thanks

• Anonymous
      October 27, 2008 at 9:01 pm

Hi Rhonda! Congratulations! Glad things are starting to work out for you and hope you see a brighter future! Hugs
      Linda H

• Anonymous
      October 27, 2008 at 11:48 pm

Way to go Rhonda! As to the tax credit, your accountant should have the forms that you need to get filled out by your doctor. It gets you a discount on your taxes, and every little bit helps.

• Anonymous
      October 28, 2008 at 12:21 pm

Thanks for all the well wishes! ๐Ÿ™‚

Needed that today, I think I over did things yesterday…PAIN tells it all! LOL

Rhonda

• Anonymous
      October 28, 2008 at 4:58 pm

๐Ÿ˜€ Tell the truth now Rhonda! ๐Ÿ˜€ It was all the excitement that caused it! LOL! This is bad to say this but I have seen times where there was something exciting happening in my life for a change and I would get all frisky and doing things. The next day, I landed myself in bed all painful and sick as a dog! One thing about being sick! Hard to have fun without paying the price the next day! Even if it’s a tiny bit of fun! Hope you feel better tomorrow! Rest rest rest! Take it easy and enjoy your day! Hugs my friend!
      Linda H