Woohoo!

• March 4, 2007 at 2:54 pm

I did it! After 7 months of not being able to do much, I got on the treadmill and walked 3/4 of a mile at 2.5 miles per hour. It felt so good to move and at first I didnt think my legs would cooperate more than half a lap or so. I stuck at it and made it! I also did some light weights for my arms and chest.

Everything I did before made me tired and feeling some weakness. So this morning I decided to up the ante and get my strength back in some form.

Just wanted to share with someone who understands.

Lori

• Anonymous
      March 4, 2007 at 3:21 pm

That’s great Lori! You must have felt so strong and free. Congratulations!

• Anonymous
      March 4, 2007 at 10:21 pm

Yaaay for Lori! Keep up the good work.:)

Suzanne

• Anonymous
      March 4, 2007 at 10:38 pm

Way to go!!! Keep at it.

• Anonymous
      March 4, 2007 at 11:22 pm

Hooray!!!!!!

• Anonymous
      March 5, 2007 at 12:42 am

Congrats Lori I am so happy for you 🙂

Jerimy

• Anonymous
      March 5, 2007 at 1:20 am

Congratulations, Lori!

• Anonymous
      March 5, 2007 at 8:44 am

That’s Great Lori!!!:) Keep up the good work!

• Anonymous
      March 5, 2007 at 1:29 pm

Lori, way to go! You might be ready for the “exercise family”. Look under ‘General Questions’ in the discussion boards. Follow down to the Exercise family. It is a forum, may not be in the correct area, but we are gradually catching on. Check it out. We are trying to keep one another motivated and share exercise tips.

JayDee

• Anonymous
      March 5, 2007 at 2:19 pm

hey that’s awesome! i’m so proud of you! keep up the good work. i hope you feel stronger every day.
      love ya,
      deb

• March 5, 2007 at 3:34 pm

thanks a million…I knew y’all would understand.

I kept telling myself “A Journey of a thousand miles begins with one step”. That is so true with us….it is a long journey but our first steps lead us to recovery.

HUGS!
      Lori

• Anonymous
      March 5, 2007 at 7:34 pm

Excellent! Now, get over to my house for yard work!:p