Wicked cool

• Anonymous
      August 28, 2008 at 12:41 pm

surfing the forum with I phone.
      Great for reading
      Defineately won’t type too much with this

• Anonymous
      August 28, 2008 at 12:47 pm

Good for you Tim..let me know if your plane ever flies over Ohio..I might just catch a ride.

Take care

Sherry

• Anonymous
      August 28, 2008 at 12:51 pm

Sounds good,
      we’ll hook the skunk up and spray the place down. LOL

Not my bird though, just a friends. I have no stomach to
      go up in that. It goes upside down.

It is just so pretty and its what I am in to.

tim

• Anonymous
      August 28, 2008 at 1:03 pm

Hello Tim! Nice to know that it is possible to use an I Phone to read the message boards. I am sure there are care givers out there that would like to know about them as a possiblitity for us to send our get well wishes right to their hospital beds when those laptops are too large for us to handle. I have a question for you. Do your hands cramp up when using the I phone. I still have trouble with my hands cramping up when reading a book or holding a fork or balancing my plate at a picnic or infront of the TV. I get terrible cramps in those positions.

Nice bi plane! Here’s my new ride! Hope the upload works! And the photo is not too big.

Edit: Sorry I guess it did not work! I will learn how to do photos someday!

• Anonymous
      August 28, 2008 at 1:11 pm

Hi LadyKITUSA,

Just got the thing, No problems so far, I imagine if used extensively for typing, some cramping would occur. most typing is with the index, so my others that are curled back to the palm get tight. I stretch them periodically

one needs tiny fingers to type though. that should keep it short and sweet.

Reading is awesome with a big screeen and you can turn it sideways and the forum format size works well. I am happy so far. It is really like a little computer without needing an internet connection.
      See Ya- the upload looks Great. tim

• Anonymous
      August 28, 2008 at 1:21 pm

I still have a hard time just holding my cell phone. Always has to be on speaker or when holding it to my ear, my fingers do things & I hang up on people:rolleyes:
      When I’m typing only using index fingers, others wont hit the right keys. I use to type about 90 words a min.:( Not anymore!

• Anonymous
      August 28, 2008 at 4:26 pm

hey tim,

dont think ive ever talked to you before:confused: anyway, nice to meet cha!

i have a samsung i760 smartphone. love it! hubby bought it for me for my bday for two reasons – medication reference books, etc can be programmed into it (im a nurse) and it has microsoft word, excel, powerpoint, etc (im going back to school for my masters in nursing education). the place he bought it from has classes that teach you to use your new phone to its full potential, but its an hour away, so i havent done that. i need to though! it can be so confusing sometimes!

well, enjoy your new toy:)
      take care!

jamie

• Anonymous
      August 28, 2008 at 7:47 pm

Tim! How many Neurontin did you take today? 😀 Flying on your plane playing with your I Phone! Naughty naughty! Just kidding!:D
      Me! I was messing with pickles and vinagar today! Hugs

• Anonymous
      August 29, 2008 at 7:56 am

Hi Jamie,

Yes, some of the units work better with microsoft word and all.
      Some can view but not edit etc. I looked at the Blackberry, the motorola,
      they can be intimidating even if your computer savy. Classes for some types would take out some of the pain. Spending 8-10 hours gettting familiar in not uheard of. I went for the bigger screen for reading, wanted internet of course, and personal email. still working on hammering out some of the bugs.
      If I don’t like it. I’ll swap it out. They are a very useful tool. I am a bit electonic oriented. you should see my work station, I have probably 4-5 different things plugged it at any one time. Its getting complicated. thats my fault. Nice to hear from you.

see ya, Have a great day.