Who’s having a B-day? CHERYL !!

• Anonymous
      January 10, 2009 at 3:48 am

[COLOR=”DarkOrchid”][SIZE=”5″]HAPPY BIRTHDAY [SIZE=”4″]To a “First Class” Angel ๐Ÿ™‚ [/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR] You are truly a delightful member of our cyber family! Do something special to celebrate you ~ my thoughts are celebrating you ๐Ÿ˜€

• Anonymous
      January 10, 2009 at 4:14 am

Yes,Yes,Yes……………you got that right, Judi !!!!
      A “First Class” Angel indeed………………..Happy, Happy Girl friend ๐Ÿ™‚
      You ARE special…………………Love ya,

Per

• Anonymous
      January 10, 2009 at 5:49 am

๐Ÿ˜€ Happy Birthday Cheryl! Hope this year is a much better year for you and you see many more Birthday’s to come!
      Enjoy your day today and let everybody else take care of you today! Hugs
      Linda H

• Anonymous
      January 10, 2009 at 10:42 am

Cheryl

[FONT=”Fixedsys”][SIZE=”6″][COLOR=”RoyalBlue”]Happy Birthday to You!
      [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[IMG]http://www.wcontent.com/birthday.jpg[/IMG]

(He can sing better than me! ๐Ÿ˜€

• Anonymous
      January 10, 2009 at 10:50 am

Hugs

[IMG]http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/4571/geburtstag2klappla3.gif[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      January 10, 2009 at 12:09 pm

[CENTER][B]HAPPY BIRTHDAY!![/B]!
      [B]:) ๐Ÿ˜€ :p ๐Ÿ˜Ž [/B][B]HAVE FUN[/B][/CENTER]

Shirley

• Anonymous
      January 10, 2009 at 2:18 pm

[FONT=”Comic Sans MS”][SIZE=”7″][COLOR=”Blue”]Happy Birthday Cheryl ![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[IMG]http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/3495/birthdaymonkeyod8.jpg[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      January 11, 2009 at 11:12 am

๐Ÿ˜€ [I][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=7][COLOR=red]Cheryl Wishing You a Very Special Happy Birthday, Hope it’s the Best ! ๐Ÿ˜‰ [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]

• Anonymous
      January 12, 2009 at 3:51 am

Cheryl

Happy belated birth day.

I am sure you must have enjoyed.

I feel all January borne people always have good birth dates. First, it’s starting of the new year and perhaps comparatively easy to be remembered by relatives and friends.

• January 12, 2009 at 10:20 am

Happy belated Birthday Cheryl!!!
      DAwn Kevies mom

• Anonymous
      January 12, 2009 at 2:09 pm

[SIZE=4][COLOR=red]THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!:) [SIZE=2]I had an enjoyable day!! Went to my baby brother’s house and played pool, darts, air hockey and wii. Had “my drink” and listened to some music too. Had a Good Time!![/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]
      [COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#ff0000]The worst part of this birthday came when I renewed my drivers license-I admittedly changed my weight and the clerk changed my hair color–from brown to GREY!!!!:eek: man does that make one feel OLD!!!![/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      January 12, 2009 at 7:46 pm

LOL! Now that has been a change. Don’t feel bad! My next renewal will probably see some changes too! Bifocals, working on Dentures too! LOL! And am starting to see grey and when that time comes I might have grey to added on my renewal! Hugs!
      Linda H

• Anonymous
      January 13, 2009 at 2:16 am

[COLOR=”Blue”][/COLOR]
      Happy Birthday Cheryl !!! Sorry this is late. I hope you celebrate all week though!Hugs…
      Lesa

• January 13, 2009 at 2:06 pm

Happy (belated) Birthday Cheryl. I celebrate birthweek myself. Hope you have a wonderful week. (And don’t sweat the hair color…I know someone at the photolab photoshops my hair color to silver in my photos … it doesn’t look that grey in the mirror … at least to my eyes. heh heh heh ). Gary

• Anonymous
      January 13, 2009 at 3:44 pm

Happy belated birthday, Cheryl !

Stacey

• Anonymous
      January 13, 2009 at 4:27 pm

Thanks Gary, Lesa and Stacey!!:) I’m still celebrating!! might go into next week, at least until my kids get well enough to celebrate with my parents!!;)
      In four years I’ll have to make sure I color my hair before I get my license renewed-that way they can change it right back!!!:D

• Anonymous
      January 13, 2009 at 4:47 pm

No that made me laugh Cheryl! Thanks for the idea! I might do that before I go and get mine renewed! Thanks for the early warning~ ๐Ÿ˜€
      Linda H

• Anonymous
      January 16, 2009 at 2:47 pm

Dear aunt Cheryl!

You’ll have to excuse farmor, but she’s been so busy, she hasn’t had time to visit the Forum since New Year’s, so she didn’t know about your birthday until it was long gone! But here I am waving to you and wishing you happy belated from my polar-bear, farmor and myself:

[IMG]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3119/3165981085_fecf3ee2f0.jpg[/IMG]

Many happy returns from your
      William:)

• Anonymous
      January 16, 2009 at 11:26 pm

Thank You HRH William, Mr polar bear and Farmor Allaug!!!:D What a Sweet Pic, Allaug!! Hugs!!

• Anonymous
      January 17, 2009 at 10:41 am

Happy Birthday Cheryl,
      So sorry I’m late. I used to be so good at remembering our birthdays. I guess I’ve gotten too old.

[IMG]http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/6977/birthdaybelatedys8.jpg[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      January 19, 2009 at 12:17 am

Liz, No need to apologize, I’m celebrating it all year!!:D Thanks, that gif is too cute!!:)

Now my daughter is picking on me, similar to the clerk at the license bureau-she says now we have to change the hair color on my wii mii character, to grey so it matches me better.:eek: ๐Ÿ˜€