Where is our Liz?

• Anonymous
      June 30, 2008 at 4:50 pm

[FONT=”Comic Sans MS”][SIZE=”3″]Haven’t see a post lately from Liz/CodyStanley. Know she was in the process of moving.
      i apologize if she has posted and i simply missed it.

Hope all is well and you’re already in Florida.
      [/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      June 30, 2008 at 4:54 pm

Liz was having computer troubles coupled with her move so she said she wouldn’t be around for awhile. I am not sure but I think she said end of July. She has a post re: this somewhere.

• Anonymous
      June 30, 2008 at 5:03 pm

[FONT=”Comic Sans MS”][SIZE=”2″]Thanks Janet
      i was a bit worried because i know how stressful a move can be.
      Maybe she’ll make it to a Library or Internet Cafe before then,
      am excited to hear how she’s settling in.
      Thanks again, come on over to the tavern and i’ll buy you a drink:) [/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      July 2, 2008 at 1:06 pm

Hi Veronica,
      I am still in my home in New York. I will be moving to Florida on July 17th. I’ve been REALLY busy getting things done for the move, so much to do!!! And I have been having MAJOR computer/phone problems. Both will go dead once a day at any time and it takes me an hour to get them working again.

I’ll be shutting my phone and computer off around the 9th or 10th and then will be off forum until I get set up in new home.

• Anonymous
      July 4, 2008 at 4:34 pm

[FONT=”Comic Sans MS”][SIZE=”2″]Liz
      Good to hear from you, sorry your computer and phone are giving you fits, hope it doesn’t drive you to this….

[IMG]http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh47/oldbat2ccats/smashpc.gif[/IMG]

Am excited for you about your move and wish you happy travels and a safe landing.
      V[/SIZE][/FONT]