Where Is Everyone

• Anonymous
      July 12, 2009 at 6:37 pm

Where is everyone.
      It has been totally dead on the GBS site for the past 3 weeks. I have only seen 3 people post and maybe 3 replys. (Lakoda)

• Anonymous
      July 12, 2009 at 9:25 pm

Hey Dude!!!
      Sorry haven’t had much free time lately-trying to find a place to move to. Will try to take more time to pop in more. Miss seeing everyone in here too!

• Anonymous
      July 12, 2009 at 10:26 pm

[QUOTE=mochacat]Where is everyone.
      It has been totally dead on the GBS site for the past 3 weeks. I have only seen 3 people post and maybe 3 replys. (Lakoda)[/QUOTE]
      Sorry about that. We just gave up our home in Colorado and started on a 3months road trip before settling in Seattle, mooching off family and visiting friends en-route. [IMG]http://www.ourbluemarble.us/forum/lol.gif[/IMG]

• July 12, 2009 at 10:39 pm

I’ve been trying! Not many new people or questions.
      Dawn Kevies mom

• Anonymous
      July 13, 2009 at 7:52 am

Guilty here. I do check in to read new threads and posts. I guess summertime has us out and about a little more and spending less time cooped up in front of the computer.
      I do realize how important this forum is for people looking for support and answers. Let’s not neglect it. Always good to reconnect.

• Anonymous
      July 13, 2009 at 9:18 am

I’m hoping people are out enjoying the beautiful weather.

I do check in every day but I don’t always post.

Kelly

• Anonymous
      July 13, 2009 at 9:38 pm

I’m here too, lurking in the background. I have posted but they are not always showing up….for instance I posted here on this thread yesterday but I don’t see it.

• Anonymous
      July 14, 2009 at 3:38 pm

Hi Mochacat,

I’m here, however most of the topics are related to things I haven’t dealt with. The things for which I have a bit of knowledge, I try to impart. I always pray for everyone on the forum but that goes without saying. ๐Ÿ™‚

I should add that I’ve been working overtime. By the time I arrive home, I’m pooped.

Hope everyone is having the best summer possible.

Take care,

Tina

• Anonymous
      July 23, 2009 at 7:05 pm

I hope everyone is having good health. I posted on adult forum and no one has replied. Come to think about it no one has ever replied to my posts. hope to hear from you. bunny

• Anonymous
      July 23, 2009 at 9:16 pm

Bunny, I am sorry that you feel people do not reply to your posts. It looked to me that quite a number of people have replied on the threads you have started–over 90 replies. Know that we, your cyber family, care.
      WithHope for a cure of these diseases

• Anonymous
      July 23, 2009 at 9:23 pm

Hi bunny, I just put a post on a post you made two or three days ago. I don’t visit the site everyday. Hope today is going a little better. Luv2sail

• Anonymous
      July 24, 2009 at 7:25 am

Thanks everyone for replying. I as many lurk in the shadows every day. I pray the lack of posts is a good sign. We need to look ahead at the new swine flu shot. The last time they had a shot for this many came down with GBS and CIDP. May everyone have a great summer and may Gods blessings be with you (Lakoda)

• Anonymous
      July 26, 2009 at 6:03 am

OK, I confess to lurking, also ๐Ÿ˜ฎ It’s not been a good year for me as residuals are strong and I am weaker than last summer. Just found out that we’ll be moving an hour away from here so that hubby can go to school. He is working on his degree for Substance Abuse Counseling. His schooling is paid for by Displaced Worker funds. He was laid off of his construction job last August and the unemployment will be used up by Sept. We have only my very small disability check to live on. We’ll learn to be very grateful for food stamps and whatever other help that is available for seniors. (my husband not me! ~ yet ๐Ÿ˜‰ ) Dear friends have loaned us their lovely 5th wheel for as long as we need it (at least 2 years) and we’re hoping to find someone that will let us park it for free. My husband is good at yard work and together we are able to can lots of fruit so maybe that will be a helpful trade. We haven’t had to move for 5 years and this time we must get rid of nearly everything. (We just got a new sofa/love seat that I love ๐Ÿ™ ) The next 7 weeks will be a challenge but when I’m thru it, I won’t have much house cleaning to do ๐Ÿ˜€ and can spend time quilting and other sewing, and crocheting. Maybe even try something new! So keep us in your prayer thoughts, eh? Thanks!