What’s Your Weather Like Today(Saturday)

• Anonymous
      May 20, 2006 at 3:30 pm

Mine is windy and overcast.:(

• Anonymous
      May 20, 2006 at 4:20 pm

Nice day but still only 0.03 of inch of rain for the month.

• Anonymous
      May 20, 2006 at 6:11 pm

My sister Brandy and I live in the same weather pattern though we live on opposite sides of the Hudson River.

Regards,
      Marge

• Anonymous
      May 20, 2006 at 8:37 pm

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=darkorchid]It’s gorgeous!!!!!! 72 degrees & light wind! Actually, the last few days have been goreous![/COLOR][/FONT]
      [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#9932cc]Cheer up, East Coast…it’s on it’s way to ya’![/COLOR][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      May 20, 2006 at 8:42 pm

I can’t wait for the nice warm weather. It hasn’t been that nice here for a week now. Down pours,heavy winds, and very little sun.:mad:

• Anonymous
      May 21, 2006 at 1:47 pm

I wish I could I could send some sunshine over there Brandy
      Today it was warm..good for the beach too but not for me yet :rolleyes: but now it is nice with a cool breeze .

• Anonymous
      May 21, 2006 at 3:55 pm

Very wet here in the north of England after several days of rain. Yet in the south-east of England drought orders are being issued. YES, in England!!!
      2 years or so of low rainfall has led to a big reduction of ground water on which that area depends.:confused:

• Anonymous
      May 21, 2006 at 5:19 pm

I went for an 18 mile bike ride. It was windy, overcast, rainy, chilly, sunny, calm, hot, and blustery. Just pick your favorite type of weather, except for snow, and Oregon City had it today.

Lee

• Anonymous
      May 21, 2006 at 7:17 pm

Saturday’s weather turned out brilliant.

It rained and rained and the wind took out all week – it blew my new gazebo (fancy tent) away and broke the poles.

But Saturday, when the children here made their First Communion – it didn’t rain, thank God.

• Anonymous
      May 21, 2006 at 7:23 pm

[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorchid]Ahhhhhh…….gorgeous Mid-West weather! The temp. was around 65. And, until about 2-hrs. ago, the sun was out strong![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      May 21, 2006 at 9:20 pm

[QUOTE=Teresa]Saturday’s weather turned out brilliant.

It rained and rained and the wind took out all week – it blew my new gazebo (fancy tent) away and broke the poles.

But Saturday, when the children here made their First Communion – it didn’t
      rain, thank God.[/QUOTE]

It didn’t rain for First Holy Communion because the angels made sure the rain was done so the “little kiddies” had a very special day. ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      May 21, 2006 at 10:54 pm

[COLOR=red]in Charleston, SC it was beautiful. sunny about 88 degrees with a breeze![/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]
      ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Anonymous
      May 22, 2006 at 9:31 am

It was 108 yesterday and hasn’t rained since Methuselah was a KID.
      Larry

• Anonymous
      May 22, 2006 at 9:32 pm

Hey Larry,

Send me some of that heat and sunshine, not that great in Jersey. Usually by this time I have a tan going, I am as pukey white as can be.:eek:

• Anonymous
      January 20, 2007 at 5:08 pm

Today we have light snow. Nice to see.