What Can We Do To Get

• Anonymous
      April 2, 2010 at 12:14 am

dfgffgjt6yitklhk,

• Anonymous
      April 2, 2010 at 8:25 am

Istaroaz,

It is understandable that some would like to keep those separate issues among there own sex.
      I have read issues of both sexes on the forums and believe the forum should stay as it is as it can be very helpful and give support to many who need it.

GBS/CIDP may cause those personal problems but certain problems affect others (spouses, boyfriends, girlfriends, partners). As personal as those problems are whether they be bladder, bowels or sex, the forum as it is gives those with or without GBS/CIDP a place to read, give support and help each other deal with those issues.

Shirley

• Anonymous
      April 2, 2010 at 9:55 am

You could start a ‘Gender Only’ thread I guess, but personally I think that the Forum is pretty good the way it is, because we all need information, and GBS-CIDP being what it is and affecting the whole body and mind, there’s bound to be discussion about intimate subjects.
      More than ever, we need to find mutual support as we share information. I find that the people who contribute on this forum are pretty decent folks, and are modest as well as honest.

• Anonymous
      April 2, 2010 at 5:50 pm

ukygjghkmjhb

• Anonymous
      April 2, 2010 at 10:40 pm

I think it is not a good idea to seperate the genders, heck how do you know who is really typing the response on the other end anyways! 😀

I think the forums are here to help us all heal and to support our friends and loved ones in the best way we can.

I would rather ask an embarassing question and get help than to suffer in silence.

Just my thoughts,
      Rhonda from Canada

• Anonymous
      April 5, 2010 at 11:32 pm

I guess I am out of the “text message style” of communication loop, as I have no idea of what is being asked, except I can glean an idea based on the responses. I like the forums as they are, and people can respond as they feel moved – but I would ask that we pose our questions and answers in a manner that will be understood by all of us – I hate to feel old! 🙂 Thanks.

• April 6, 2010 at 8:43 am

Cathie,
      You are not feeling old. The original poster decided to delete their post. They were not able to delete the entire post because they started the thread, so the had to write something.

• Anonymous
      April 6, 2010 at 9:12 pm

Oh, thank you! I tried to make sense out of those letters and my mind just got fuzzy! My apologies to any and everyone I might have offended by failing to understand. I’m still new enough to this forum to not understand all the ins and outs.

• April 6, 2010 at 9:31 pm

I have been on this forum for 3.6 years and I still don’t know the ins and outs. Heck, I just learned how to copy and paste.