whale story

• Anonymous
      June 12, 2006 at 12:09 pm

What a great story!

[url]http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl_humpback_whale.htm?nl=1[/url]

• Anonymous
      June 12, 2006 at 12:29 pm

Great article John. that would have been something to see, i’m sure that whale was very grateful for the help.:)

• Anonymous
      June 12, 2006 at 1:42 pm

That is a beautiful story John. Thanx for sharing

• Anonymous
      June 13, 2006 at 10:37 am

Thanks for sharing that one. I have a special love for whales since I used to work at a gray whale camp in Baja as a cook and general crew member. I’ve kissed them and scratched their chins; I’ve played with the calves while the mothers would rest. I lived in a tent on a remote island far from civilization for three months and it was wonderful. After that, I sailed the Pacific northward on a schooner. Those were the days when I was buff and healthy. Fortunately, I have my memories. They really are wonderful animals. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      June 13, 2006 at 12:13 pm

๐Ÿ˜Ž Animals are so amazing. Humans can certainly learn alot of gracious behaviour from them!

• Anonymous
      June 13, 2006 at 2:02 pm

Awesome story! It would have been neat to be there.

• Anonymous
      June 13, 2006 at 2:59 pm

Dear Jan,

Those sound like really good memories!

• Anonymous
      June 13, 2006 at 3:50 pm

What a joyful story to read. I wish us humans knew what whales know – they could teach us much about life.

• Anonymous
      June 15, 2006 at 11:53 pm

What an awesome story !!! That is one to save and treasure. Thank you for sharing it….

• Anonymous
      June 18, 2006 at 8:42 pm

[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorchid]THIS is why I wanted to become a marine biologist & do work in CA. I’ve always wanted to swim with whales. This gives credence to what I already knew. How wonderful! ๐Ÿ™‚ [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]