Welcome Bob from Louisiana

• Anonymous
      March 30, 2007 at 5:50 pm

I have not posted on the CIDP thread before nor do I know a whole lot about it being a GBS person. I received a phone call today ( as a point of contact in Louisiana ) from Bob and had a very nice conversation with him, but I felt sorta helpless since I only know about GBS.

I urged Bob to come on the forum and feel free to ask question and that I’m sure you guys could help out.

Please make him feel welcome and answer the questions I couldn’t.

Thanks !

Mike

• Anonymous
      March 30, 2007 at 7:00 pm

Welcome Bob,

YOu will find that these forums are a great place for information and support.
      Sorry you need to join our group, but glad you have found us. We’re here to help you to cope and to lend a hand.

Best wishes,

Suzanne

• Anonymous
      March 30, 2007 at 10:49 pm

Bob,

I do hope you join in with some questions and discussion. This is a wonderful place for support and hope that you find this site helpful.

• Anonymous
      March 31, 2007 at 12:26 pm

Hi Bob,

Welcome to the group, it’s actually a family here. Many friendships have been formed and are ever lasting. We will help you in any way we can.

So come on in and join us.:)

• Anonymous
      March 31, 2007 at 6:36 pm

Dear Bob,

Welcome! Feel free to ask any questions or just sit on the sidelines and learn. In the past couple of years that I have been a member to this site I have found great support, friends, and a great place to vent my fears. I hope you find the same comfort here.

Emily

• Anonymous
      March 31, 2007 at 9:32 pm

Welcome to the family Bob.

Jerimy

• Anonymous
      April 1, 2007 at 9:05 am

Bob,
      I don’t know if you’re here yet, but welcome to your new family where we feel what you feel.

• Anonymous
      April 1, 2007 at 8:15 pm

Bob,
      Welcome! Please feel free to ask any questions that you might have. You are part of the family and family members help each other.