Way to Go Smiley! You won the Football Pool!

• Anonymous
      November 18, 2008 at 8:48 pm

Wow Smiley! You did fantastic! 14 Winning Games.

Looks like Dick S is getting his credit card borrowed again! LOL!:D
      Thought we would all get together and go out to the Outback Steakhouse and get us all a Prime Rib since Dick is treating us tonight! Thank-ya Dick! 😀
      That juicy prime rib was fantastic!

• Anonymous
      November 18, 2008 at 10:46 pm

Good Heavens, I had no idea! Thanks!

• Anonymous
      November 19, 2008 at 5:14 am

Hey Smiley! You were two games away from winning them all. I think we all did good this week. Lowest score was 11 games. Not bad! Not bad at all!
      Up early this morning. Want to get dressed before my little ones wake up. Yesterday they were bad! It was cold and nasty outside and we didn’t go out anywhere and they both wanted to fight over the toys. Every now and then they misbehave with grandma. Normally I can handle handing them back over to their mommy and daddy! But mommy and daddy are staying with my other daughter so they both can go to work. It’s too cold in their house right now because their window are blown out.
      Got them staying with me all this week so they can get that tornado off of their minds a bit. Since Saturday that is all they have talked about. Calling it the big bad wolf now that came and blew the house down.
      I have to go and get labs done today and think we will take a trip to MacDonalds. Then take them over to see my mother. She has not seen them in a while. Just hope they are good today.
      Hugs
      Linda H