Update On My Fractured Disk- June

• Anonymous
      June 10, 2008 at 2:27 pm

[B]Hi Everyone,

Most of you know about my fractured lumbar disk, so I thought I’d give you an update. I’m back to about 90% of what I could do before the fracture. I go to physical therapy 3 times a week to get back my muscles in my legs and arms that atrophied for the 3 months that I was bedridden.I also had lost a huge amount of weight that the Drs weren’t to pleased with. So I’m trying to gain back some weight now also. I gained 3 pounds in the last 2 weeks and hope to gain about 10-12 more pounds. There still is alot of things that the Drs won’t let me do yet, but the one thing they have allowed is me to drive again which was a blessing for me.

Love You all for the prayers and hugs that you sent me. ๐Ÿ™‚ [/B]

• Anonymous
      June 10, 2008 at 8:05 pm

Great news Donna ๐Ÿ™‚ Especially on the weight gain. ๐Ÿ™‚

Sue

• Anonymous
      June 10, 2008 at 8:30 pm

Thanks for the update. Sorry that it’s been so long for you! How are things coming along with the impending move?? Hang in there Girl!

• Anonymous
      June 10, 2008 at 11:56 pm

Glad to see you are up and around. As far as the weight goes, I’ve got about 30+ extra pounds that I would be more than glad to give you ๐Ÿ˜€

Jim C

• Anonymous
      June 11, 2008 at 3:37 am

Donna, Keep Up the Good Work!!!:D You can have some of my extra weight also!! Please take care of yourself! Big Hugs!!:)

• Anonymous
      June 11, 2008 at 12:50 pm

Donna,

Awesome news. Glad to hear things are almost back to normal. I am sending you that 10-12 lbs you have been looking for. I think they have been hiding out at my house and even though I have been asking them to leave for some time now….they just keep hanging around. Maybe if they know they have a home where they are welcomed, they will move on.:eek:

• Anonymous
      June 12, 2008 at 12:30 am

Donna,

Take care of yourself and you are always in my thoughts and prayers. Message me anytime if you need to.

Jer

• Anonymous
      June 16, 2008 at 3:15 pm

[B]Thanks everyone. This has been a long road back, but I’m getting there. Still looking for a new place to live with no luck so far. [/B]