Trmors in hands 10yo boy

• March 30, 2007 at 8:51 am

sorry no info

• Anonymous
      March 30, 2007 at 10:20 am

Hi Dawn ~ I have GBS so can only speak to that. I have a slight hand tremor ~ more noticable when I’m tired. And, at times the bottom of my feet still burn. When Kevin speaks of symptoms, they are for real! (even if no one else has had that particular one). With these crazy diseases there are similarities between patients but we each one have some of our own “unique” presentations. It is vital that you listen first and formost to Kevin! hugs to you both 🙂

• Anonymous
      March 30, 2007 at 10:54 am

Hello Dawn,
      I have CIDP and I have hand tremors and for me, they get worse when I am stressed. My hand tremors started after one of my falls during the early stages. As far as the feet go, my feet don’t get a burning feeling, but I do have other weird sensations, almost like I am walking on a big ball. And we are all different, so think of CIDP as the snowflake and each one of us is the pattern, but yet we’re still all snowflakes.

• Anonymous
      March 30, 2007 at 2:25 pm

Hi Dawn,

I relate to the feet burning. I go to bed with my feet ice cold and my heating pad on them until they thaw out some so I can sleep (heating pad is on a timer for 2 hours). Then I wake up 3-4 hours later with the pads of my feet feeling very hot and swollen like. I don’t know why I use the term ‘pads of my feet’, but it just the way I found to describe this. To me after 10 years, this is just part of the wonderful world of residuals. I have seen some here mention a cream/ointment of some type to put on the feet to help regulate the temperature. Wish I could remember more… typical GBS forgetfulness. Good luck!

• Anonymous
      March 30, 2007 at 3:03 pm

What Kevin is experiencing is completely normal. Emily never had the shaky hands but her neuro’s always ask about it.

Emily did have the burning feet. It was extremely painful for her.

How long ago were you in the Bahamas? Did Kevin’s first complaints start there?

Kelly

• Anonymous
      March 30, 2007 at 6:30 pm

Hi Dawn: I am two years out from GBS onset and still have tremors in the hands and burning feet. There is a compound amitrip/baclo 2%/2% that a speciality pharmacy can make up if you get a doc’s prescription. You might talk to your doctor about it as it has helped me a great deal with the burning in feet and even in my hands. Jeff

• Anonymous
      April 1, 2007 at 1:10 am

Tremors are common for me. I agree with others, when stress builds up, tremors increases. My Doc says there is no medicine to cure it but some medicine can help you to control thereon. I do not have burning sensation too.

The four patients I have seen here in Mumbai, all three did not have the tremors but I have. It’s my fortune, what else?

• Anonymous
      April 9, 2007 at 5:50 pm

Intention tremor and postural tremor are the two forms of tremor commonly experienced by people with MS but it is very difficult to classify individual tremors. People often experience tremor together with other movement difficulties, such as muscle weakness and problems with co-ordination. The medical term for reduced co-ordination is ataxia and this word is often used instead of or as well as tremor.