Tomorrow is going to be a bad day !

• Anonymous
      November 18, 2007 at 5:58 pm

[B][I][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=purple]Today has been extremely hard on me, I went to the cemetery & I got totally upset & just broke down. I miss my wife so much, I thought this hurt would ease off some. It is still as strong as the day I lost her, tomorrow is going to be even harder for me to deal with. That would have been our 30th anniversary, this is the first time in 30 yrs I’ve been without her. [/COLOR][/FONT][/I][/B]
      [B][I][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=purple][/COLOR][/FONT][/I][/B]
      [B][I][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=purple] I know also it is going to be hard on her brother, as tomorrow is his birthday, yes we got married on his birthday. I can still remember him telling Debbie, you got me a brother in law for my birthday. He wasn’t very old when we got married, but we get along good. I’m going to call him tomorrow & wish him the best as I know it is also going to be hard on him to. 🙁 Well today has just been one time of upset for me after another. I’m just going to try & deal with everything the best way I can.[/COLOR][/FONT][/I][/B]

• Anonymous
      November 18, 2007 at 7:08 pm

Terry,
      I’ll be thinking of you and Debbie as I so often do. I am so sorry for your pain. It makes sense though that you’re still having a hard time because it has not been long and it’s like losing a part of your body. How would you ever get used to that? I can’t imagine losing my spouse who is my best friend. It sounds like Debbie was your best friend and that is so so rare to have found that one person who gets you. I am so sorry. How are things with your family? I hope they are a comfort to you. Did you and Debbie have pets? I know it’s no comparison but having a pal to hang out with who does nothing but love you is such a comfort. Just know that though we are faceless, we are here for you.
      Love,
      Linda

• Anonymous
      November 18, 2007 at 8:36 pm

Terry, You know We feel what You feel Hun! My heart is aching knowing you have to go through this without your Best Friend at your side. Debbie is with you All the time, holding your hand, wiping your tears, and giving you the strength to go on day after day. And You know we are here for the rest! Are you going to visit your kids and grandkids? It might help them get through the hard day as well. You are in My Thoughts and Prayers! e me anytime you need to talk. Take Care My Friend! Here is a Red Rose for You and Your Beautiful Angel!

• Anonymous
      November 18, 2007 at 9:23 pm

Terry,
      I cannot imagine the pain that you are going through. I can only hope that God will give you the strength and the courage to continue on. You and your family are in my prayers daily.

• Anonymous
      November 18, 2007 at 9:56 pm

I am so sorry for the hurt you are feeling! You will be in my thoughts tomorrow. Sending you hugs from Iowa….

• Anonymous
      November 18, 2007 at 10:12 pm

Terry it sounds like today was a bad day! I am sorry you are still having that heavy heart feelings, which is very normal to miss someone you loved very much! As far as your plans for tomorrow I think they are going to make it a special caring day for everyone that knew her. Also thinking of calling your Brother In Law is very nice of you! I can tell you will never stop being a caregiver to your family. Put that smile on your face as you remember all that have passed and the ones that surround her now on her Journey! HUGS! Keep those memories of her fresh in your mind as you share thoughts tomorrow of the things you enjoyed and how much others enjoyed her! Then you will see why she is missed by so many that have been touched with her smiles!

• Anonymous
      November 18, 2007 at 11:17 pm

Terry,
      It takes longer then four months for the pain to ease off and that will happen when two or three years have gone by. Brandy (Donna) seems to be pulling away from our forum now and I think that’s because her pain has eased off and she can move forward now.

Come here and talk to us if you need to. Just close your eyes and feel the hugs we are sending you.

• Anonymous
      November 19, 2007 at 9:39 am

[SIZE=3][COLOR=purple]Thank You Everyone, this has been a bad day so far I’m adding this photo it was taken the day of our wedding. I Love You Debbie & I totally Miss You.[IMG]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e251/dustdemon/lastscan.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      November 19, 2007 at 10:48 am

Terry,
      I absolutely love your photos!! You both look so beautiful and sweet. I can see how connected you are and why it would be so hard to be without her. Keep sharing and telling us about Debbie. It is good for all of us. I am thinking of you today especially. Happy Birthday to your B in law. Take care.
      Linda

• Anonymous
      November 19, 2007 at 2:40 pm

Terry,

Big Hugs from Oklahoma. It’s hard to say much right now… just sending you hugs and love.

• Anonymous
      November 21, 2007 at 9:57 am

[I][FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple]Well I made it through Monday, & it was a bad day for me. I went through one period of upset after another, I went by the cemetery on my way to work. I placed 2 flowers on her grave I told her I Loved Her & I Missed her. I did get to talk to Debbie’s brother that night, he didn’t have a very good day either. We got to talking about the day me & Deb got married, which was on his 16th birthday. We finally got to laughing about his birthday present, which he told Debbie then. What a birthday present a Brother in Law, oh well that was 30 yrs ago, he has a lot of high respect for me because of my love for Deb. That & being able to take care of her after the GBS disabled her, I’d do the same thing all over again. I just want to say Thank You to Everyone ! 😉 [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]

• Anonymous
      November 21, 2007 at 9:08 pm

[B]Big Brandy Hugs Terry. I sent you a reply to your e-mail, hope you got it.[/B]