To Honor Debra’s Life

• Anonymous
      July 26, 2008 at 11:14 pm

To help Terry here, I am proposing that we light a candle July 27, the date that God took Debra home, in honor of her ist anniversary in heaven.

I’m lighting one.

[B]LET”S ALL SHOW OUR SUPPORT FOR OUR FRIEND[/B]

• Anonymous
      July 27, 2008 at 2:06 am

Appropriate sentament Emma.

Terry please accept my candle for your sweet heart.

• Anonymous
      July 27, 2008 at 10:24 am

Sending good thoughts your way Terry.

Emma

• Anonymous
      July 27, 2008 at 10:26 am

I’m going to keep the candle burning! It saddens my heart knowing she was my age when she passed away. But I believe with all my heart that she is watching everyone of her friends and family.

• Anonymous
      July 27, 2008 at 11:15 am

Candle burning in honor of Debra and support of Terry. Good thought Emma!

• Anonymous
      July 27, 2008 at 11:25 am

Terry,

My thoughts and prayers are with you today. I just lit a candle in my living room in Debra’s honor and I will let it burn all day today. Please be well and take care of yourself today.

Hugs

• Anonymous
      July 27, 2008 at 11:27 am

I’m lighting one also. Anything to help a Friend!:) In Honor of Debra.

• Anonymous
      July 27, 2008 at 11:48 am

Terry, my candle is lit. A special prayer for you today.

• Anonymous
      July 27, 2008 at 12:00 pm

[IMG]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3092/2707050972_d4cf46eb0c_o.jpg[/IMG]

[B][I][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple]I just wanted to post a photo here of Debra as it was the last one I ever got of her. It was taken a few days before she passed away. The 7yrs after her battle with the destruction caused by the GBS & CIDP had really taken a toll on her. Thank You Everyone I’m just trying take today as a day of total memorial to Debra.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]

• Anonymous
      July 27, 2008 at 12:17 pm

Thank you for sharing Debra with us. Seeing this photo helps me to understand your pain and makes this now a more personal honor to her.

• Anonymous
      July 27, 2008 at 2:21 pm

Terry, my prayer thoughts are with you today. It is a privilege to honor Debra with you. Hugs to you.

• Anonymous
      July 27, 2008 at 3:44 pm

Terry, You and Debra are in my thoughts and prayers today. The candle is lighted just as memories stay alive.

• Anonymous
      July 27, 2008 at 7:24 pm

Terry,
      Thinking of you today.
      Have sweet memories of Debra always.
      Shirley

• Anonymous
      July 28, 2008 at 1:41 pm

[B][I][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple]Thanks Everyone, yesterday turned out a lot better, I went to the cemetery & placed that flower on Debra’s grave from her mom. Then I went to my daughter Stephanies home for supper, I also made a stop to see my son on the way. He was working yesterday, he works at an Arbys restaurant as a crew leader. But the day did turn out a lot better, Debra’s mom & brother were also at my daughters house. I don’t get down there much due to the cost of gas, but I got to see my grandkids to. That alone helped, I have a photo to add to this but right now my stupid dial up access is acting all screwey. So I’ll add it later. Again I just wanted to say Thank You to Everyone ! 😉 [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]

• Anonymous
      July 28, 2008 at 3:56 pm

Terry, I am so thankful you got through the day as best you could. I am glad we could be here for you. That’s what friends are for! Take care and let us know whenever you need support.

• Anonymous
      July 28, 2008 at 4:23 pm

Terry-so glad you got to spend the day with family. I bet your daughter and grandkids and everyone else were so glad to see you. Debra was everyone’s loss in individual ways, a mom had to lose her daughter…that is so hard too. I bet just seeing you made their sad day a little better. Take care.
      Emma

• Anonymous
      July 30, 2008 at 11:41 am

[FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][I]This is the photo I took on Sunday, on the 1st anniversary of Debra’s passing.[/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

[IMG]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3282/2710849034_3902593f9a_o.jpg[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      July 30, 2008 at 1:45 pm

Terry, the flowers are beautiful. Debra is truly an honored woman. Thanks for sharing with us.

• Anonymous
      July 30, 2008 at 11:44 pm

Terry-a beautirul tribute to Debra. How are your mom and children handling this? Emma

• Anonymous
      July 31, 2008 at 12:12 am

Terry: I did not know Debra but I do feel the heartache and loss you must feel.
      I am so very sorry. Keep the faith that she is no longer in pain and will meet you again one day in heaven. Enjoy those grandchildren as they are so loved
      Joanf