To Gab111

• Anonymous
      August 11, 2008 at 6:46 pm

Hi! Gab111,
      I was reading your response to a new member and saw where you were diag. with gbs april 2007 & cidp Nov. 2007. Tell me your story and symptoms, tx. & why you were then diag. with cidp. I am also an RN and 5 yrs. older than you. I am unable to walk without a rollator, I am receiving IVIg q 3 wks. I was going for massages monthly, not sure they were making a difference. Do you do massages?
      Talk to ya soon!
      Cathy C:)

• August 11, 2008 at 6:59 pm

I respponded to you on your original thread, check out a thread started by Ali on page 2 under main forum What is in a name…Linda It is a great article that Ali always posts, it usually clears alot of things up for people.
      Dawn Kevies mom

• Anonymous
      August 11, 2008 at 7:12 pm

Dawn,
      Thanks alot. I read the article earlier. I just curious about Gab111 because she was diag. the same mo. & yr. as 5 was and I’m just curious where she is today. But thank you so much I enjoy your posts
      Cathy:)

• Anonymous
      August 12, 2008 at 3:51 am

I read that and it really was helpful. It would be nice to see that on the forum in a separate section like we have in here with the Tavern, Word Game etc. Being a newbie I never knew it was here until Ali gave me the area. Very interesting subjects and was very helpful in understanding the disease. I really thank-you all for helping me out. It really was nice talking to a few of you in here to on the phone. Lots of unanswered questioned answered. Thank-you! 🙂