They are getting married!

• Anonymous
      May 25, 2007 at 12:59 pm

I joined this forum so I could learn all I could about helping my friend cope with her son’s gbs. Her son was my daughter’s friend as well. Things have changed! Jacob and Kayla are now engaged to be married. ๐Ÿ™‚ They are planning a September 1, 2007 wedding.

Jacob is 15 months post gbs. He is continually improving – albeit very slowly! He is gaining strength in his torso and continues to gain more use of his arms. Last I saw, he was still doing “knuckle typing”, and he’s mighty good at it. I know this will be an incredible challenge for them, as do they. At least they [I]think[/I] they know.

Just wanted to let you all know! ๐Ÿ˜€

Linda

• Anonymous
      May 25, 2007 at 3:03 pm

Congratulations Linda, Maybe you can post a wedding pic of the happy day ๐Ÿ˜‰ .

• Anonymous
      May 25, 2007 at 5:12 pm

Thanks Linda that is wonderful news. Please send them my best wishes and thanks for letting us know.

Jerimy

• Anonymous
      May 25, 2007 at 5:49 pm

Congratulations! I am so happy for you all. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      May 25, 2007 at 6:01 pm

Thanks so much for sharing GOOD NEWS with us. What a loving daughter you have to be able to overlook his present physical situation. He is still early in his recovery & young, so here’s praying for a full recovery for him. I wish them the best life can offer.

• Anonymous
      May 26, 2007 at 12:30 am

Isn’t love grand!! Congratulations to all ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      May 26, 2007 at 9:32 am

Congratulation. Don’t forget to post pictures.

• Anonymous
      May 27, 2007 at 1:59 am

Thanks for the well wishes! We will certainly be sharing pictures when we have them – what an exciting Labor Day weekend we have in store!

Linda