The psychiatrist (say: suh-kye-uh-trist) is in. Enter

• Anonymous
      July 6, 2006 at 1:21 pm

———-

• Anonymous
      July 6, 2006 at 2:00 pm

I must first ask, Doctor……….Are you cheaper than my present psychiatrist? (130$/hour)

• Anonymous
      July 6, 2006 at 2:56 pm

Will you do group therapy for two crazy women on a motorcycle? We’ll bring pizza and wine. It would really help if you know of a local tattoo parlor that would give us a “certified sane” tattoo.

Regards,
      Marge

• Anonymous
      July 6, 2006 at 3:18 pm

Dearest Sister Marge

We’re certified sane, crap I like being certifiably insane instead. It’s more fun being whacky.

Dr.Soapy interpret this dream, I keep dreaming that I am driving in a Fire truck with a handsome Fire Chief. What’s your take on that Dr. Soapy?

• Anonymous
      July 6, 2006 at 3:24 pm

(crescendo of doo-wop) What the heck…we don’t need you, soapy dear.

Thelma, I’m keeping the jewelry safe until we find a safe place…say, under a cop’s kilt.

Regards,
      Louise

• Anonymous
      July 6, 2006 at 6:40 pm

[QUOTE=Brandy]Dearest Sister Marge

Dr.Soapy interpret this dream, I keep dreaming that I am driving in a Fire truck with a handsome Fire Chief. What’s your take on that Dr. Soapy?[/QUOTE]

Tell me dear, are u wearin a collar and barkin?

[QUOTE=Brandy]Hang on Marge, I’m trying to get the attention of those sexy Firemen up ahead of us. Brandy goes “mach” to catch those sexy devils.;) 😉

Yoohoo oh Yoohoo cute Firemen can we get a ride on that truck?;) ;)[/QUOTE]

*looks at her history and shakes his head*

• Anonymous
      July 6, 2006 at 6:45 pm

[QUOTE=vls]I must first ask, Doctor……….Are you cheaper than my present psychiatrist? (130$/hour)[/QUOTE]

round here, u git whut u pay fer.

• Anonymous
      July 6, 2006 at 6:49 pm

[QUOTE=marguerite]Will you do group therapy for two crazy women on a motorcycle? We’ll bring pizza and wine. It would really help if you know of a local tattoo parlor that would give us a “certified sane” tattoo.

Regards,
      Marge[/QUOTE]
      *nods like he knows something u don’t*
      A. yup
      B. great *grins*
      c. [url]http://ga.tattoomart.com/[/url]

• Anonymous
      July 6, 2006 at 6:52 pm

[QUOTE=marguerite](crescendo of doo-wop) What the heck…we don’t need you, soapy dear.

Thelma, I’m keeping the jewelry safe until we find a safe place…say, under a cop’s kilt.

Regards,
      Louise[/QUOTE]
      a. everyone can use a little help, don’t be in denial
      b. pick one with a lisp and high squeeky voice, plenty room under that kilt for the jewels.

• Anonymous
      July 6, 2006 at 9:43 pm

Soapy honey,

Lisps? Jewels? Not tonight, dear.

Regards,
      Marge

• Anonymous
      July 6, 2006 at 10:18 pm

Dear Soapy:

I think the most important thing to remember when talking to a health care professional is that if you see a Rorschark inkblot that looks like two nuns chasing an elephant down a long tunnel armed with banannas, say it looks like a butterfly. It will save you from a lot of grief.

Lee

• Anonymous
      July 6, 2006 at 10:22 pm

Dr. Soapy,

The only way I’d wear a dog collar is if it’s encrusted with diamonds, so if the cute Fire Chief gives me a diamond studded collar, you bet your sweet ass I’ll wear it and I only bark when it’s a full moon. But I do bite so watch out

• Anonymous
      July 6, 2006 at 10:31 pm

[QUOTE=Lee Spurgeon]Dear Soapy:

I think the most important thing to remember when talking to a health care professional is that if you see a Rorschark inkblot that looks like two nuns chasing an elephant down a [B]long tunnel armed with banannas[/B], say it looks like a butterfly. It will save you from a lot of grief.

Lee[/QUOTE]

humm, how many banannas was the tunnel armed with General Lee?

• Anonymous
      July 6, 2006 at 10:40 pm

[QUOTE=Brandy]Dr. Soapy,

The only way I’d wear a dog collar is if it’s encrusted with diamonds, so if the cute Fire Chief gives me a diamond studded collar, you bet your sweet ass I’ll wear it and I only bark when it’s a full moon. [/QUOTE]

*falls asleep*

• Anonymous
      July 7, 2006 at 2:40 am

[QUOTE=marguerite]
      [/QUOTE]

Marge, if I’m going for a cop in a kilt, I want him to have his own jewels!:p

Deb

PS: Soapy, that’s regardless of which of us is wearing the kilt.

• Anonymous
      July 7, 2006 at 4:11 pm

[QUOTE=soapy]Have a seat, if you like, on the couch there. Tell me your dreams.[/QUOTE]

I have some wild “out there” dreams. Last week, I dreamt I was sitting on the couch watching “Who wants to be a millionaire?” when Marilyn Monroe came in, sat down, and started reading the newspaper to me (Marilyn Monroe? I’m 33! Go figure.) We talked football for a little while (she’s a Steelers fan too), then a 2 foot long model of the starship Enterprise came floating into the room. The next thing I know, I’m eating breakfast with President Nixon, and we’re not really talking much. I look up at him and say, “These eggs are cold.” Then, it occurs to me I don’t even like eggs for breakfast, and I wake up. What was THAT about????

I’ve been out of the hospital since Oct/04. Surely it ain’t the morphine!

• Anonymous
      July 7, 2006 at 4:50 pm

Dear Soapy,

Thelma and Louise say answer is sex. Of course, that is how they answer any question, including “where’s the fire?”.

Regards,
      Louise

• Anonymous
      July 7, 2006 at 6:12 pm

[QUOTE=rchudgins]I have some wild “out there” dreams. Last week, I dreamt I was sitting on the couch watching “Who wants to be a millionaire?” when Marilyn Monroe came in, sat down, and started reading the newspaper to me (Marilyn Monroe? I’m 33! Go figure.) We talked football for a little while (she’s a Steelers fan too), then a 2 foot long model of the starship Enterprise came floating into the room. The next thing I know, I’m eating breakfast with President Nixon, and we’re not really talking much. I look up at him and say, “These eggs are cold.” Then, it occurs to me I don’t even like eggs for breakfast, and I wake up. What was THAT about????

I’ve been out of the hospital since Oct/04. Surely it ain’t the morphine![/QUOTE]

wooo, all of my desires in one dream.

• Anonymous
      August 1, 2006 at 11:15 am

* soapy lies down on the couch*
      “Dreams?” he says as he lights a spliff. I would be happy for a dream. Just a normal having a good time, gettin laid, anything good dream. Not these nightmares. You scream as u sit straight up in your bed, wide awake. Your heart is beating, like you just ran from a mugger. Sweat pours out of you body, cascading down like the man in the electric chair waiting the switch to be thrown. Onto a soaked wrinkled sheet, you watch it fall, as you hear the pounding of your heart in your ears. The air smells different. You just can’t believe for a moment that you have escaped the terror that confronts you.
      It’s always the same bone chilling nightmare, over and over and over.
      I’m always…
      “Sorry Soapy, your times up. We’ll talk again next week. See ya.”

• Anonymous
      August 1, 2006 at 11:20 am

* soapy lies down on the couch*
      “Dreams?” he says as he lights a spliff. I would be happy for a dream. Just a normal having a good time, gettin laid, anything good dream. Not these nightmares. You scream as u sit straight up in your bed, wide awake. Your heart is beating, like you just ran from a mugger. Sweat pours out of you body, cascading down like the man in the electric chair waiting the switch to be thrown. Onto a soaked wrinkled sheet, you watch it fall, as you hear the pounding of your heart in your ears. The air smells different. You just can’t believe for a moment that you have escaped the terror that confronts you.
      It’s always the same bone chilling nightmare, over and over and over.
      I’m always…
      “Sorry Soapy, your times up. We’ll talk again next week. See ya.”

• Anonymous
      August 1, 2006 at 2:55 pm

[B][COLOR=red]Bugs Bunny [/COLOR][COLOR=red]taught me to pronounce it, P-suh-kye-uh-trist. is that wrong Dr. Soapy?[/COLOR][/B]
      [B][COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR][/B]
      [COLOR=red] [/COLOR]
      [COLOR=red][IMG]http://looney.goldenagecartoons.com/tv/bugstweety/bnt951.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][COLOR=red] “Overture, curtain, lights! This is it. The night of nights. No more rehearsing or nursing a part. We know every part by heart! (cane flip) Overture, curtain, lights! This is it. We’ll hit the heights! And oh, what heights we’ll hit! On with the show, this is it! (character procession) Tonight what heights we’ll hit! On with the show, this is it!” “The Bugs Bunny & Tweety Show.”[/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      August 2, 2006 at 12:48 am

i;m tellin ya..it’s a conspiracy. You guys are all confusing me and I am beginning to believe I am crazy. Doc can you help. I have insurance (maybe). :confused: Someone’s a steelers fan she has to be crazy,. can you help her. and Jerimys a wolverine fan, i don’t think there’s any hope for him. So please doc, tell me you can help. I like the motorcycle and tatoo idea but give me the diamonds any day. 😀

stormy

• Anonymous
      August 2, 2006 at 9:01 am

Diamonds, did you say [B]Diamonds[/B], Stormy? I think I confiscated all the diamonds, because they didn’t look like the real thing, she says as she laughs all the way to the vault hiding her treasures. 😀

[B]Marge, where’s the fire?[/B] I want to ring the fire truck bell and let the siren go full blast as I ride with my diamond studded collar and turnout gear as I howl at the moon.

As always,
      Thelma

• Anonymous
      August 2, 2006 at 10:23 am

*So many crazies, I’m goan be rich*

• Anonymous
      August 5, 2006 at 11:02 pm

[COLOR=red]hey ya’all this person has cheap psychiatric help …[/COLOR]
      (link deleted by Administrator)[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/05/Lucy_and_the_psychiatric_help_booth.jpg/800px-Lucy_and_the_psychiatric_help_booth.jpg[/IMG][/URL]