The future of wheelchairs?

• Anonymous
      August 12, 2008 at 8:04 am

A friend pointed me to this YouTube video of a prototype robotic wheelchair. I can’t understand a word they are saying but the wheelchair looks ultra cool! Star Trek here we come!

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q39ZDOk_vM&feature=related[/url]

Oh, and check out the Landwalker demo on the same page! Way cool!

• Anonymous
      August 12, 2008 at 8:09 am

Wow! That is a neat looking chair. I bet when it comes in production is will be a price tag on it too! Thanks for sharing Julie! Hope you are having a bright and cheerful day today!

• Anonymous
      August 12, 2008 at 11:53 am

Hi Julie: I want one! But I’ll probably have to settle for my old manual one-at least I have my scooter now. I am rather a menace in the supermarket but get my shopping done a lot faster. Jeff

• Anonymous
      August 12, 2008 at 6:20 pm

[FONT=”Comic Sans MS”][SIZE=”4″][COLOR=”Blue”]This isn’t as exciting as the one on the video, but I love to see the look on people faces when you drive it through the Shopping Mall.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[CENTER][IMG]http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/8348/futurewheelchairwq6.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

• Anonymous
      August 13, 2008 at 6:11 pm

Julie, that video is so cool! Thanks for sharing.

• Anonymous
      August 14, 2008 at 9:58 am

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Well I don’t get to watch those videos being as I’m stuck with a stupid dial up connection. I have one thing to say 😡 Thank You AT&T you worthless piece of garbage company, you’d rather waste the money on that stupid tv advertising. Then giving us DSL here ![/FONT]

• Anonymous
      August 17, 2008 at 4:04 pm

That was bad@$$!!

• Anonymous
      August 17, 2008 at 5:02 pm

I like it but would really like it better if it could fly! LOL! That way we could beat traffic, pass cars and never have to worry about getting hit by a car! And we could see the world like we’ve never seen before! Starship Enterprise!