The Fly! LOL!

• Anonymous
      September 10, 2008 at 7:17 am

I guess it’s that time of year again where flies start trying to migrate in your house knowing the fall season is almost here! Every year around this time frame we start getting flies in our house. Never see them any other time until now.
      Got up this morning and got on my computer and kept swatting at a fly. Went into my kitchen and the fly followed me. Still swatting!
      Then I had to use the bathroom and closed the bathroom door and what do I have floating and buzzing around my head. That same Fly!
      Been trying to catch that fly all morning!
      That’s okay! My cat Snowie likes catching flies! So I think I will set her free out of my bedroom and let her go Fly hunting today. She catches them everytime! Poor Fly! Poor poor Fly! Fly sometime today is no longer going to be Fly! LOL!:D

• Anonymous
      September 13, 2008 at 3:52 pm

Our dog barks at flies. Have not been able to train the dog to catch them. Did the cat catch the flies?

• Anonymous
      September 13, 2008 at 6:50 pm

Oh yes! She caught the fly. She loves catching them too! It get’s funny watching her. Then she will bring the dead varmit to me! Expecting a treat after she catches the fly. I have some very smart intelligent cats! Hugs