Thanks to those that showed their concern…

• Anonymous
      November 3, 2006 at 3:26 pm

I haven’t posted in a bit but the last time I did I was pretty down. After suffering through GBS and not being able to go back to work, I became depressed. What I wrote previously was how I felt. I didn’t want to live anymore. However, therapy and medications have gotten me back to normal. It’s kind of weird actually. My body is getting worse by the month and yet I refuse to take the “end is near” approach. I will post more about the GBS stuff later because I am out of time now. I just wanted to make sure that all of you know that I truly appreciate the response you gave. It’s people like you that remind people of how we all should be. Thanks again and I promise not to wait too long to post again.

• Anonymous
      November 3, 2006 at 3:30 pm

CuriosityKills,

Sorry to hear that things are going downhill with the GBS but I am glad to hear that your depression is getting under control. Please know that we care about you and are praying for you. Let us know how things are going when you get a chance…and hang in there!

God Bless,

• Anonymous
      November 3, 2006 at 4:29 pm

Hi CK, glad to see you’re back. sorry to hear you’re going down hill with this gbs stuff, happy to know you are feeling better mentally though. keep coming back and stay in touch. take care.:)

• Anonymous
      November 3, 2006 at 4:39 pm

I’m looking forward to your future posts!

• Anonymous
      November 3, 2006 at 6:59 pm

We’re all here to help. All of us have felt down at one time or another and needed some encouragement. Hope your recovery will improve soon.

Best wishes,

Suzanne

• Anonymous
      November 5, 2006 at 12:31 pm

I am really glad that things are starting to ‘get back to normal’. 🙂