Thanks to all

• Anonymous
      April 9, 2008 at 3:43 pm

I want to thank all again for all of the help I have recieved. You all have no idea of how important you have become to me and my husband.
      I do not know how much I will be posting in the near future. Mom is arriving from Ariz today for one month and my two brother are coming at the end of the month.
      So stay strong, get better, and keep up the wonderful attitudes.
      I will be checking in some of the time, as I’ve become addicted to my daily fix.

• Anonymous
      April 9, 2008 at 11:50 pm

Beth,

Enjoy your visit with your mom and brothers! I too need a daily fix here. It is the one place I can come where no one judges how I am feeling or what I am going through. I too appreciate you all. And it has been a long time since I had GBS but sometimes the residuals just get to me and I need you folks to help me see the light at the end of day.

keep in touch when you can Beth and best to everyone.

• Anonymous
      April 10, 2008 at 4:19 pm

Beth, Have a Great visit with Your Family:D Remember to take care of Yourself as well.

• Anonymous
      April 11, 2008 at 6:11 pm

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=purple]Yeah Beth!! Finally you are getting a break. You deserve it, so have fun with the family and try not to think of this damned disease for a while. Take care and enjoy yourself.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=#800080]Linda[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      April 11, 2008 at 10:34 pm

Enjoy your family time, Beth!! We will be here when you need us!