thank you so so so much you r making a difference

• Anonymous
      July 24, 2009 at 1:40 pm

thank you thank you. codystanley and all of you who gave me helpful pointers on getting closer to this diagnosis. today I went to the most awsome neurologist suggested by codystanley on this sight. he sat with me for over 30 min and let me tell him my whole history with gbs and my problems with the relapse remitting symptoms and all the horrible misdiagnosises and all the different tests. He told me it didnt sound like ms and cidp is really the only possible thing that fits with my symptoms and history. clinically speaking, he said, its cidp. I just have to help him get all my records including the EMG which I have not yet seen the results of. as soon as we can confirm it, he wants to start IVIG therapy. Its not a diagnosis but it has taken me further than all the other neuros and tests put together. I will not be happy to have CIDP but I sure will be happy to finally after 6 years and three bouts to be definitive and treated.

• Anonymous
      July 24, 2009 at 11:03 pm

congratulations tara…persistence can pay off. Liz is a great help to others as well as many others on here. Stay strong and keep us posted.

• Anonymous
      July 24, 2009 at 11:09 pm

congraTS Tara
      I’m glad you are on your way to treatment.

• Anonymous
      July 25, 2009 at 10:50 am

Hi Tara,
      You just made my day. I feel so good that my recommendation for a doctor worked out for you. Here are some flowers for you, hope they will post.

[IMG]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r134/maybowe/redroses.gif[/IMG]